Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yuvarajk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 11:11 PM
    How-convince-parents-love-marriage
    Hi I am yuvaraj,I have a problem *** read carefully and tell good sugestion.
    Past 11 years I love with one girl. Both are very thickest lovers. I am very much loves her. In my parents accepted my love, but her parents not accepted . Why they are not accepted means both are same caste but 3 year back her sister marriage is done. Her sister asbond is very long relative in my mother side not close relative . So that will happens me and her not comes in marriage relation. So that's why they are rejected.3 year back only both relation ship have changed, but I loves 11 years . What can I do. Now she is house arrested. How to solve my problem. Mail id:>Removed<
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 10:49 AM

Please give ages, and blood relations. How close a relations is she?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 11:07 AM

Have your parents went to her parents to make an official request or offer for marriage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for love marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a Brahman girl. I love a Brahman guy but of different sub sect in Brahmin's. My parents never agree with me. Please help me solve this.

Http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/criminal-law/interstate-transfer-probation-53582.html? [ 1 Answers ]

My son is on an interstate transfer from Missouri to Arkansas. We live within 1 mile of Missouri/Arkansas border, on the Arkansas side. His violated his probation by failing a drug test so Arkansas sent his probation back to Missouri. My question is... his Missouri PO says he has to get a...

View more questions Search