Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little1sjt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 09:49 AM
    http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/criminal-law/interstate-transfer-probation-53582.html?
    My son is on an interstate transfer from Missouri to Arkansas. We live within 1 mile of Missouri/Arkansas border, on the Arkansas side. His violated his probation by failing a drug test so Arkansas sent his probation back to Missouri. My question is... his Missouri PO says he has to get a residence in Missouri. Unfortunately we don't know anyone in Missouri that he can stay with, he does not have a job, no vehicle, no money. He is 22 yrs old. This is his first offense. So what happens if he cannot find or make a residence in MO? Does he just become homeless? Can he be homeless on probation? Or does he just have to take up room in the county jail because he can't comply? Just seems like our jails are overcrowded as it is. He has done everything he is suppose to do while on probation, but he did fail this one test.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2010, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by little1sjt View Post
    Or does he just have to take up room in the county jail because he can't comply? Just seems like our jails are overcrowded as it is.
    Hello l:

What you said... You're also trying to make some sense where there is none.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collectibles/1935e-silver-certificate-dollar-59171.html? [ 0 Answers ]

Value of 1935 series E priest signed silver certificate dollar... KZ07290429I

Interstate Transfer of Probation [ 4 Answers ]

My son is 19 years old, living in NYC. He is on 10 years probation for a sexual offense. He was tried as a youthful offender, and is not required to register as a sex offender. He is employed full time and is in therapy in accordance with the terms of his probation. We are interested in...

Interstate transfer of probation [ 3 Answers ]

How can I transfer my probation from Texas to Colorado... I need to go back home:(

Need to know about hair follicle test!http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/ [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am just wondering if there is a shampoo or something that can be used to pass a hair follicle test. If so where do I start looking for it. I have heard that there is a shampoo for this. Is this true?

View more questions Search