Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bengals1987 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Late period, negative pregnancy test
    Well I have been trying to conceive a baby for about 6 months and I have been having problems. Right now I am 33 days late on my period I have taken several pregnancy test and there all negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jul 1, 2007, 11:56 PM
    If you've taken several that have all turned out negative, you're probably not pregnant. You may consider going to see your doc to have blood work done to verify. Other factors such as stress (such as worrying about these tests) can cause the late period.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 11:58 PM
    There are a number of things that can cause late periods, such as stress and diet. You could be pregnant and just not have enough HCG in your body to detect it. Ask your doctor for a blood test :)
    bethan2k2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 01:27 PM

Hi I'm bethan I'm 21 I have been trying for nearly over 2 years for a baby and now I've missed my period it been 3 weeks now I took the test 25/12/2010 and it came out negative I'm having intercourse every other day so I can get pregnant but test kept coming up negative but it the first for me to miss 3 weeks now because my periods are regular please can you help I do have thyroid's but they can't Stop me being Pregnant but I do have Tender breast's but not All the Time. But I do have enlarged breast's since I missed my Period and I Get Cramp but Pregnancy test keep saying Negative
    kaceyberns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 06:37 AM
    Im having this same problem, me and my partner have been trying for months and I'm still not pregnant, if you find out any other causes for this can you let me know, thanks kacey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

Pregnancy test negative but still no period [ 14 Answers ]

HELLO! I am a married mother of two girls and am about two months late on my period. I took my first pregnancy test when I was a month late and I just took another one and both have came back negative. I am having some symptoms of being pregnant(I should know since I have been pregnant twice) When...

2 1/2 weeks late and negative pregnancy test [ 43 Answers ]

Ok, so I took a pregnancy test at home when my period was 9 days late and it was negative. I have never missed a period before or been late, EVER! I am now 12 days late but want to wait until Sunday to take another one to be sure. I have had very light cramping for the past 2 and a half weeks along...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

Late period and a negative test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm debbie, I'm a week late on my period, I've done a test this morning and it's negative, I'm so confused can any body advise me what to do?

View more questions Search