Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LasermanOracle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 02:22 AM
    Trying to find a (war) movie based on a few scene descriptions
    I've been trying to find a movie for ages but can't no matter how I try.

Maybe someone can help...

The movie is a war movie and how the side we like won by interesting techniques.

One scene the guys dress up in the enemies clothes, put explosives on a small bridge that they don't want the enemy to cross, then they stop a row of enemy tanks pretending to be on their side, then blow up the bridge while the tanks are on it.

Another scene was towards the end of the movie, the scene was set on a hill incline with lots of shooting and tanks being blown up, I think the tanks were small tanks, not large ones.

I also remember thinking the movie seems old, like ~60s-70s~ but there was one or two actors that were more modern day well know male actors which seem to make the move made in 90s or 2000s as a guess but made to look older?

I also remember looking at the name of the movie on foxtel pop up and thinking, that's a weird name for this movie, it just didn't seem to fit at all.. One of those titles that do not reflect the movie at all.

I would love it if anyone can help, this will end over a year of lots of hours searching!

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Give movie descriptions, find name! [ 0 Answers ]

All right, this is a relatively old movie, not sure how old, but it is in color, that's for sure. It is a sexual movie that one of my friends used to have, it disappeared and she's going insane trying to remember what it is. (She's a sexual person XD) Anyway, what I can remember of it is there is a...

Movie Based on World War [ 0 Answers ]

I m looking 4 a movie name in which two soldier enters in a lonely lady house.first soldier tries get intimate with her but she resits.later as story gown on the soldier saves her from people looking to take over her home.she eventually falls in love with him.in the end as soldier has to go back he...

Q: Prisoner movie Name, World War 2 based [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a movie back a couple of years ago. It was regarding a prisoner who was on corpse duty inside what appeared to be a prison or a gulag. She or he would have to go pick up the corpses after they've been shot. Essentially he/she is in fear for the entire film as he/she does not know when it will...

2 movie descriptions. I need to find [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all. These 2 movies I saw when I was around 7 and I'm now 18, have never been able to remember the actors, title or much info on them.. If anyone has any thoughts on what they could be, please tell me its been driving me crazy for years. Well here's the very small descriptons that I can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.