Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessie V Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Spring Break and Summer Wedding weight loss
    So I am going to Florida on Spring Break in March and am in my brothers wedding in July. I'm not overweight for my size but I am not happy with my weight. I am not big on exercising in a gym because I do not want a bunch of people seeing me. My boyfriend loves the way I look but I want to drop about 10 pounds before I need to be in a swim suit or a dress...

Does anyone have any idea for what I could do to drop the weight or tone things up so I look like I have lost it? Anything would be appreciated.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Try a rebounder - it's a mini trampolene. Get one with a bar to hold onto so you can do many more exercises. A half hour work out on that and you'll know something. They are small and don't take up too much room versus go to a gym.

Also cut out any soybean products, i.e. soybean oil and soy flour. Soybeans are animal feed to put weight on animals. It also puts weight on humans. Look at the ingredients of any processed foods you buy and if it says soybean oil or soybean flour- don't buy it. Most commercial salad dressings have soybean oil as the first ingredient on the label. Since I stopped using store bought salad dressings and coffee creamer with soybean in it, I've lost 5 lbs in the last 3 months.

Also, do not drink diet anything. No diet sodas or regular sodas either. The high fruitcrose syrup is nothing but pure sugar guaranteed to make you gain weight. Do not use artificial sweeteners also as those are very bad for your system.

Ditch the fast foods, take out foods and anything that is not made from scratch at home. This is just for starters. You will have to select a good weight loss program yourself as I do not know your lifestyle and am loath to recommend any particular program. The programs that provide you with pre-packaged foods are not high on my list as friends of mine have tried them and actually gained weight. The SlimFast is another example of the "I tried to lose weight but ended up gaining weight from using this product".

You can do it. Just eat sensibly and stay away from diet pills. Remember, you didn't put the weight on over night and you can't take the weight off overnight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss help [ 5 Answers ]

I want to lose weight and become a medium instead of a XL! but i don't want to go on diet pills can any 1 help? :o

When is spring break? [ 2 Answers ]

We are planning a trip to gulf coast Florida but want to miss the spring break crowd,when does it begin and end, thanks

How do I lose weight before summer? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I am a 17 years old and I feel that I'm a little over weight. I'm 5'0 and weigh 115. I excersise at least 3 times a week and I try to eat healthy but still no change. HOw do I lose 15 pounds by summer?? :confused: please HELP!!

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

I'm trying to lose weight for a wedding [ 2 Answers ]

I have this issue with snacking late night I need to stop any healthy snack ideas for night time or any ways that I can stop:)

View more questions Search