Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 11:33 PM
    1991 honda civic hatchback sometimes it turns off why please help!!
    I have a 1991 honda civic like 6 moths ago a did a swapp engine came off a 1989 integra double cam zc jdm engine complete with a pg7 ecu swapp came out good no problems then I drove it like for 3 moths and stop the car in the garage for like 3 moths 2 weeks ago I decided to turn it on and drive it around well at first dead battery the alarm suck all the battery well got a battery put it on and car start it normal so I left it turn on like 10 minutes to warm up so it turn off well big deal I when again and start it up well it start up again with no problem it idles correct but after a bit it turn off again so I turn it on again and turn on with no problem so I end up takeing for a spin car runs perfect but sometimes it turns off once in a wild since that day the car continues doing that what could be the problem please help o and no engine light on check the ecu no codes are given I change some stuff like tps sensor crankshaft sensor map sensor and proplem continues please help have any body have any idea what is it please help thanks

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Honda Civic Hatchback [ 6 Answers ]

I have read the previous post about late 80-91 hondas. My car idles great and always starts on the first try. My problem is that it sputters or looses power once in a while when I am driving. It has never stalled while driving.I have taken it to the shop and they have checked everything they think...

1991 honda civic hatchback cx wiring problems [ 1 Answers ]

My civic when I put on my high beam lights my temperature gauge goes full and so does my gas hand go full, I have two sensors gone the one that turns on my coolent engine fan and a speed sensor , what's wrong with my gauges ?

Idle problems with a 1991 Honda Civic DX Hatchback [ 3 Answers ]

I have been fighting this problem for the past year and a bit and to be honest I would like to just take the stupid thing out back and shoot it. It starts fine and will idle for awhile fine but once it hits a certain temp (or if I drive it cold and come to the first stoplight) it idles ridiculously...

1990 honda civic hatchback... [ 3 Answers ]

all right so this is how it all began... I bought this civic... it ran fine for about three days... then every time I would come to a stop it would sputter and then idle normal again... then it just died when I came to a stop... I waited about 15 minutes and it started back up then sputtered and...

1991 Honda Civic Hatchback battery light [ 1 Answers ]

My battery warning light came on... what does that mean? If there are multiple possibilities, how do I narrow it down?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.