Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainlady Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Who pays for utilties, dumpster, out house
    Wondering who is supposed to pay for utilities/dumpster/port-a-potty during a new house construction. My GC leaves lights on and runs the LP burners for heat. What is the normal situation?
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

May 22, 2008, 10:52 AM
    From my understanding the builder usually pays all the cost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who pays? [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the same apartment for 6 years in PA. I wish to have my carpets profesionaly cleaned. They have not been cleaned since I moved in or before hand. Who should pay the bill, me or the landlord?

Who pays for dna [ 1 Answers ]

If the father requests dna or court orders it, are both parties responsible to pay for the testing.

Who pays [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter and soon to be son in law are planning their wedding in Oct... so far they only want the parents to help as little as possible... Fine... but I was recently asked... being that they are paying for a great deal of their own wedding... what is the ettiquette on out of town guest and who...

Crime Pays? [ 3 Answers ]

I read this article today on CNet News,and could'nt believe my eyes.Whilst not wishing to sound pro-Microsoft,or anti-Microsoft,I now find myself lost for words.A 'huge' fine,has now been reduced to 225 community service.Without sounding cynical,is this tactical? ...

View more questions Search