Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ziggafresh Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 08:35 AM
    I'm Scared to death.
    I would like to get some opinions, as many as possible. My doctors shrug me off because I'm on DSHS.
    Since I was very young I've been fainting. In 05 I got pregnant, and fainted while showering.
    It has been happening more since I had my daughter. Everything turns green, my skin turns green, I think I'm dying, and them I'm out. Sometimes there is a severe abdominal pain along with it. Like a chainsaw being pushed through my belly button into my rectum.
    The last time I fainted was in January. I was doing my boyfriends hair, and everything started looking unreal. My vision went green and I felt like I was disappearing. I kneeled toward the toilet, dripping in cold sweats. I thought I was falling into it, so I tried going to my bedroom.
    I didn't want to die in my toilet. I got a couple steps out of the bathroom when I felt my hips disappear. I woke up, to my boyfriend screaming call the ambulance. Right away I vomited and had a bowel movement. I was shaking uncontrolably. I'm so sacred. I never want to feel this again. My daughter is only two, and I need to stick around. Has anyone ever heard of symptoms like these? Please somebody give me some suggestions. I don't want to be so scared anymore, I can't handle it. I can't gain weight, I'm afraid to fall asleep, I'm at the point where I'm afraid of being alive.And please pray for me? No one I live with believes in it.
    Amy G.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 08:38 AM
    How's your diet, sweetheart?

I've had similar pains in my tummy in the past... but they stopped when I started eating right.

I'm not a doctor, by any means, and I don't have a clue what could be wrong, but I thought of diet first off.

I'm sorry that you're dealing with this heartache... I'd consult another doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared to death about probation [ 21 Answers ]

Hi! It would be greatly appreciated to get some advice.. Im driving myself insane!! I received a DUI in TN Nov 2006. I was 21 and VERY irresponsible and STUPID. I am from Myrtle Beach,SC. My husband is in the army (thats why I was in TN/KY to begin with, he was stationed there, boyfriend at the...

Scared to death [ 3 Answers ]

I am 6 months pregnant... at 2 months I broke things off with the "father" because he started acting crazy and I realized that I did not love him at all and was still in love with my ex. After dumping him he pulled a few crazy stunts but stupidly I did not report them to the law . I wanted us to be...

Effexor xr (Scared to death) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My gyn has put me on Effexor xr. I am just reading up on this medicine and I am scared to death. I am on my 3rd day and feel nauseous, but other than that okay. What scares me is when it's time to get off it. The doctor said she will only keep me on for one year and then give...

Scared to death [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all. My name is Jen. I am 21 years old. I live in Ohio. I have never been in trouble with the law before. I passed a bad check back in July. The check was for $145. And I went to court and the judge told me to pay my restitution which came to $175 and my court costs, which came to $260. Well I...

View more questions Search