Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canja1211 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 05:03 PM
    Is this a bad sign? Am I not good enough?
    OK, this probably isn't good but I don't know... sometimes I go on my boyfriends account on myspace, and he doesn't know it, and I went through his inbox and I found out that he sent another girl a message saying she was cute, and how if she wanted to talk he have her his screen name. I don't know if I should be worried, but I got upset.

Was it bad for me to get upset about it? And was it bad for me to go check his myspace?

I really don't know, but I'm scared that maybe I'm not good enough for him, and I love you more than anything and I'm scared, I'm just scared:(
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Well it was so wrong to go on to his account.

But on the on other hand you are his girlfriend.

You shouldn't be worried.

Cute might meant just HER apperance.

She might be a girl that flirst with a lot of guys.

Or an attatude of a *****.

Maybe you knida need to maybe step up your game.

But don't do anything you'll regret.

Yea, in a way it was bad to get upset over that.

Have you talked to him if he ever chat with any other girls?

Myspace is a thing that messes up guys n gurls heads.

It's not what he says. Its what he does to u, and what he does. (mainly)

Peace!

Hoped i helped!
    blondieinCAN Posts: 73, Reputation: 4

Nov 6, 2006, 02:10 AM
    I dated a guy that was cheating on me and I didn't know at the time but I was so worried, and snoopy. Then I dated a guy I totally trust would never cheat and I am not a snooper! So who healed me of this!? I think if you are snooping you are afraid he will cheat, but is it because deep down you know he would, or its happened a lot to you and he is just another poor victim!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2006, 03:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canja1211
    ok, this prolly isnt good but idk...sometimes i go on my boyfriends account on myspace, and he doesnt know it, and i went through his inbox and i found out that he sent another girl a message saying she was cute, and how if she wanted to talk he have her his screen name. idk if i should be worried, but i got upset.

was it bad for me to get upset about it? and was it bad for me to go check his myspace??

i really dont know, but im scared that maybe im not good enought for him, and i love you more than anything and im scared, im just scared:(
    Its not like you can ask him now, because he will just ask you how you know..
    Then the tables will turn and he will blame you for checking his a/c.

Why did you look at his a/c in the first place?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Good or bad diet? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best most effective diet to go on I have tried low carb gained it back AND SOME then weight watches time consuming and didn't have the money so what else is out there?? I thought about trying the order the food and it comes to your house deal but I am so busy working and taking care of...

Bad or good ! [ 20 Answers ]

Dear exerts , How can you tell whether your spirituality is in the right direction or wrong?? Regards Navid

Good or bad? [ 19 Answers ]

So there is this guy at work who I get on with really well. We are always telling each other jokes and having a laugh. However, he has recently startd being overly nice. Everyday I come into work, he will shout hello and then follow with "you look very nice today" - it's really nice and made...

Bad to Good Credit [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on trying to repair my wife and my credit. We went way into debt but just paid it all off. I have heard you need to have a credit card (secure or unsecure) and charge it monthly to build your credit score. We just came out of 32K of debt and afraid of credit cards. Some of our...

Good Friend Gone Bad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm very particular about my friendships, and as a college student have only one real female friend at school. I've been studying abroad and about two months ago my friend emailed me reminding me to sign up for Fall Housing. I have always had a single dormroom, and didn't think otherwise. But in...

View more questions Search