Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xblackxfrostx Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 07:29 AM
    My Sixth Sense and The Ghost's
    Hi, my name is Camryn and I'm a 12 year old little girl, I strongly believe that everyone has a sixth sense, they are just not as aware of it. I have already discovered my sixth sense, I also have another gift, which I know sounds completely insane. I don't blame who are skeptical, when I was younger I would've looked at you like you were crazy. But now it's all too real for me, we've just moved into a new house, we've lived here for a few months now. Before I go on I believe I should mention my sixth sense's I and my mother have the ability to see the future through our dreams, several incidents have happened to her, a few to me. My second is I have the ability of Astral Projection, I can project my Spirit self' out of my physical form and Move' around the spirit realm or whatever you want to call it. The first week everything was normal in my home, then in the middle of the second week, something happened to me, I was sitting up in my mothers room. Then I had the strong sensation, that I was being watched, I turned around and... no one was in the room. The next day I got the same feeling and several days after that the same feeling, I brushed it off, then one day I was sitting in my room. My mother yelled up to me asking what I was doing, I said sitting in my room, I walked downstairs, asking her why. She was looking up at her room, confused, then said never mind. I walked back into my room and it was freezing, the rest of the house was warm however, I looked up at the vent, it wasn't even blowing air out. I became a little nervous after that, a few days later, my mom was out of the house shopping, it was just me and my brother home, I was drawing up in my mom's room. My brother was in his room, watching TV, then suddenly I heard my mother say "Hi Hun", I jumped then laughed and said didn't know you were home, you scared me. No reply, so I called out mom, got up and looked around, then looked outside, the car wasn't even there. I brushed it off, thinking It was just me, about 4 or 5 Min's later (this was after I was already sitting down) my brother came out of his room and looked downstairs, he came in and asked is mom home? I told him no, then he paused and said, "oh....could've sworn I someone moving downstairs, just a few seconds ago". I stopped what I was doing, my brother going back into his room, then a few seconds after that, a shadow passed over me. I turned my head... not a soul in the room. Directly after then I began to believe, something else was with us in the house, confused and scared. I told my mother of these incidents, she then stopped and told me "remember the day when I asked you what you were doing when you were in your room ?" I told her I remembered, "I heard something, that sounded like it was running back and forth". I had then decided, that there was something else in the house, I had gone to my neighbor's and asked them about, if they had heard strange noise's in the house or if any of the previous owners had died here. They all answered no, except I had learned our land lady, who had lived in the house, never really was there, I began to ask myself if she was not there because of the other presence. My mother asked the land lady if she had ever experienced anything in the home, she told her no. So I brushed the other thing off, I did multiple searches on the house and got nothing, only one couple had lived here before Sarah and nothing ever happened to them. I became slightly frustrated, then decided to try and use my Abilities', I'm not a very experienced astral traveler, I've never gotten far out of my body, only a couple inches or a foot. I looked up techniques and tried them, one time I did succeed in getting out of my body, I didn't exactly roam about the house, because I didn't know if I could get back to my body, I don't remember a lot when I get out of my body. I do remember seeing one thing though, before going back into my body, a little girl, she had two brown pigtails, and was wearing what looked like a white night gown. I never got the chance to see her face, a few days later I had a dream, that I don't remember hardly at all, but I remember the date November. You can find me talking about this dream in another question I posted, I got the advice to try and remember the dream, I did try this, remembering one thing, the same little girl from my OBE. I've been trying too connect her and November and I can't think of anything, besides that she died sometime in that month. I'm frankly scared and confused, I would like to know how to get the spirit out of the house and maybe try to figure out what November and the little girl could mean.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 25, 2011, 05:07 PM
    You're the one with the "abilities"... you tell us the answer to your ghost mystery. All joking aside... you are much to young to be playing with astral projection and things like it. I think you look up online more than you actually experience in real life as far as your abilities go and this just isn't a subject for impressionable people. However, I do have one answer for your question... the reason nobody in the past experienced anything in your home is because the spirits are attached to you and your mother. It's not the home that is haunted... it is your family. Does that make sense to you? These abilities you claim to have are not something that originate from you. These are spirits giving this ability. It is not something you are going to be able to control... and I still can't get over that you are playing with astral projection. Does your mother know? You have no idea what you could be doing to yourself. Please, be careful. I suggest you talk a lot of this stuff out with your parents... 12 years isn't long enough to learn anything about the spirit world.
    xblackxfrostx Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 01:40 AM
    I appreciate your worrying and my mother is fully aware of this, excuse me if I sound rude, I just don't appreciate it very mcuh when people sya I'm too young for things. I have plenty of expeirience with ghost's I've read books and studied them for 2 years now, I'll admit I'm not a expert. But I haven't traveled out of my body much, because I don't know how to control it, I'm already starting to guess that this ghost is attached to me and my mother. I understand why your skeptical because of my age, but I assure you, I've never lied once in my life, I'm telling you 100% of the truth. How I know that my mother and I do indeed have these abilities is that my mother expeirienced things long and I mean long, before the paranormal incidents have happened. I'm not trying to tell you your wrong, I'm not trying to be rude and I'm not saying I know everything about this. All I'm saying is I know enough to keep myself from harm.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 2, 2011, 06:14 PM
    I appreciate your honesty... and don't misunderstand me, I'm in no way saying your "abilities" are not based on real experiences. What I am saying is that these abilities are not coming from YOU... they are the abilities of a spirit working in you. And that is where the danger lies. I know the paranormal can be a touchy subject, and I certainly do not hold the view of the majority. I cannot force you to listen to me or believe me. That choice is up to you alone. But I have to at least bring it up to you. These experiences you are dealing with, the ghosts, astral projection and your abilities all have demonic sources. It may be soon or it may be further down the road of life, but I hope that you come to realize these things will take you further down a road than you expected to go. Please be safe and God bless. I'm here if you need me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sometimes I don't like my sixth sense [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, My sixth sense told me of an accident the day before someone hit be in the rear. Minor damage. Recently, My sixth sense told me that a friend wouldn't be working at his current job. Sure enough, not working. My sixth sense told me that my grandfather died. That on awakened me at...

Sixth sense? [ 6 Answers ]

It goes back to my mother, who for years always had very accurate dreams, especailly when it came to someone being pregnant, she would always dream of that person before they had even found out themselves. Myself and my sister are the same, except while dreaming of the person being pregnant I will...

Ahhhh... I think I have a sixth sense... Do I? [ 24 Answers ]

All right, well I think I have a sixth sense, plain and simple. I can like feel emotions that my friends have. Say one of them is really tore up about something, then I would feel tore up because I could feel them that way. And when I'm at softball practice, when one of my friends are up to bat I...

View more questions Search