Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bfadams1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 05:53 PM
    So much for happy endings!
    Im a 38 year old single woman who has had it! My only child was taken from me at the age of 2 and I have felt like a worthless failure since! I sink into extreme bouts of depression, cut myself and honestly feel like I deserve everything bad thing that I get! The only thing keeping me from finally ending it all is knowing this would be the final blow for my 17 year old son! I know I'm doing him more harm than good and he is better off without me so I am looking for a way to make my death look accidental. If its ruled accidental then my son will get my life insurance and this would pay for college and he would have at least half a chance for a future! What is the best way to accomplish this?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 25, 2012, 06:02 PM
    No one is going to help you with ideas for suicide. That is not the answer. THAT is what would harm your son more than anything.

When was the last time you saw a doctor about your depression, and how it has been affecting your life and decisions? Are you currently on any sort of medication for your depression? Have you ever been on any medication for it? Are you seeing a therapist or psychologist? Have you ever spent time in rehab for help either in-patient or out-patient?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2012, 07:31 PM
    Have you went to counseling for your depression.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twisted Endings, Car crash on a bridge, Shrink, and weird... [ 0 Answers ]

Twisted Endings, Car crash on a bridge, Shrink, and weird... A guy shows up at a shrink and says he is going to die. It gets all kind of weird with fashbacks even to group of people who are all headed to meet in this car crash. It ends up we see the car crash our character dying on the...

Is it possible I damaged the nerve endings of my penis [ 0 Answers ]

OK I have phimosis so I've been strecthing my foreskin back the doctor said the hotter the bath the better so I used an very very hot bath and it worked I pulled my foreskin all the wayy back and when it ouched the head it hurt which was because the nerve endings were so sensative but I'm worried...

Happy endings. [ 9 Answers ]

Ok time for some pick me up news from workedtoohard. Unfortunately it is a story about a friend. But hey my time is coming (hopefully). I had a guy friend who dated this girl in high school for four years. They fought all the time and she left him and he was very upset. Anyway, ten years latter he...

Possible endings. [ 9 Answers ]

My 16 years old son is on drugs. At first it was weed but now it is ecstasy and I don't know what else. Before, he would say it is just for fun but now, he has left my home and lives with a friend and is looking for money from my friends for drugs. I am single mother and have no help at all. It...

Happy Endings can happen. [ 24 Answers ]

Some of you may recall I posted here a few times around a month ago... basically I'd been left dumbstruck when my boyfriend of almost a year just freaked on me one day after an argument... he went off to work for the weekend and sent a text saying he needed a few weeks no contact to decide what he...

View more questions Search