Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    receey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 08:43 PM
    How to stop your boyfriend from thinking only about sex
    OK so I'm pregnant by my boyfriend and well I've been going to church and got my life straight with GOD but my boyfriend doesn't seem to understand that I don't want to have sex until were married he keeps on naggin me about it and trying to get me to have sex wit him. I don't want to leave him because he's the father of my child but we really don't get along anymore and agure a lot more I feel lik are relationship was always only about sex . What should I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2012, 08:47 PM
    1. Get married.

2. are you living together or living apart.
    a. if living apart, just end the date and go home when he starts wanting sex again.
    b. explain this is your choice and he has to either honor it, or he is showing he does not respect your belief. ** it will just get worst latter if he can not respect your beliefs.

3. you are correct, if he can not just date and do other things, all he may be interested in is sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He had sex with someone during our breakup, how can I stop thinking about it. [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I dated for 2 years, we broke up from an argument, and within 2 weeks, he had sex with another girl... 2 months after the break up, he approached me and wanted to try to work things out, I was still very in love with him at the time and agreed to go Mexico with him for a week to...

Can't stop thinking about my ex-boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex was together for almost 4 years. We were engaged to be married in November of 2010, but things didn't work out the way we want it to. We broke up, and moved on, but even though I moved on, and with someone else now, I still think of my ex. No matter how hard I try not to think of...

I want to stop thinking about sex and betraying my boyfriend, [ 3 Answers ]

Its been 7 months since I broke up with my ex boyfriend and after I got a relationship with this guy who was a good friend of mine, we never met after we got in a relationship, am doing my diploma and am going to be 19 this year, but am not concentrating on my studies, me and my ex boyfriend we...

I can't stop thinking about my ex boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Both threads merged into one I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago and since then I can't stop thinking about him and it's making me go crazy. I can't sleep at night properly and I miss him so much. I had had a massive crush on him for like 1 and a half before which he didn't know...

How Can I Stop Thinking about My Ex Boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex have been broke up for about three months now and I'm the reason we broke up. But ever since then I can't stop thinking about him should I ask him back out?

View more questions Search