Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BCrandell86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 08:49 PM
    I have pins and needle like sensations in my arms and legs and sometimes in my back
    I have pins and needles in my arms and legs and down my back, I am generally just flat out uncomfortable in my own skin it almost feels like laying in a bed that someone has left crumbs in. is this normal during pregnancy or should I see my doctor?

Check out some similar questions!

Little bumps on back of legs and arms? [ 8 Answers ]

I don't exactly know what these are... my mom said that it could be exema or something. I have read that people get rid of them in the summer, but mine never go away. I've had them for about 4 years, and I'm honestly sick of them. Please don't hesitate to help me. :)

Bumps/Lumps on Arms, Legs, Stomach and Back. [ 1 Answers ]

I have raised bumps on arms, legs, stomach and back. If you look at my arms they look normal, but when you feel them I feel like there are several internal bumps from button sized to a size of dime. They are a bit painful. But not sure what these are. Any idea? Again you will know that I have bumps...

I have tingling sensations like pins and needles, in my right and left hand all the [ 3 Answers ]

I have tingling sensations like pins and needles, in my right and left hand all the time. Also my ankles are swollen really bad.

Pins and needle feeling in left ring and pinky fingers [ 2 Answers ]

I was working at my office today paying bills and noticed my left ring and pinky finger felt like it was going to sleep. So I moved position even though I had not noticed my hand position being odd. The feeling as if I have pins and needles or going to sleep feeling is still there. I am going to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.