Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beaversinva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Tablet
    I want to purchase a tablet for my elderly mother to use for skype only. It needs to be very simple. She does not use a computer or even send text messages. We are moving overseas and I want to be able to communicate with her. Which table do you recommend for skype only?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 9, 2012, 10:46 PM
    Any of the knock off Android tabs would fit the bill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I got a few questions about the new tablet I got for xmas. I have never had a phone or anything that runs Android before so my questions are basic. 1) Could someone explain the whole apps thing? Do I need apps to run everything? 2) I am running Android 2.3 and it will not see a PDF file. Do I...

Gabolin Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I have been prescribed for gabolin tablet (1/2 a tablet /week for 4 weeks). I have had an ectopic pregnancy last january(2010) had a laproscopy on 1 feb,2010. Now my periods are irregular n ovulation is not happening. What could be the reason for the same... Neha

What is this tablet [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine is a DJ at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights, well last night someone put a tablet next to his DJ equipment and he has no clue what in the world it is. Only out of curiosity I want to know what it is - I work as a pharmacy technician and not even my pharmacist at work could...

What Tablet? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist? And where can I get one?

View more questions Search