Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nehalohani8 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 12:02 AM
    Gabolin Tablet
    I have been prescribed for gabolin tablet (1/2 a tablet /week for 4 weeks). I have had an ectopic pregnancy last january(2010) had a laproscopy on 1 feb,2010. Now my periods are irregular n ovulation is not happening.

What could be the reason for the same...

Neha
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 19, 2011, 01:11 AM

Neha, there's really nothing we can tell you that your doctors can't. It's best to ask your doctor what's going on, continue to see him/her, get the treatment he/she suggests, etc.

Getting medical advice online doesn't work. There's no way for anyone, not even a doctor, to diagnose you online. You're under a doctors care. Talk to your doctor, ask questions, find out what's going on. It's your health and you have a right to know.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why cabgolin tablet is taken [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Doctor, I am unmarried. Some water is leaking from my right breast. One doctor suggest me to take cabgolin. I want why it is taken & what is the use. Can I take this tablet? What is the side effect?

What is this tablet [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine is a DJ at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights, well last night someone put a tablet next to his DJ equipment and he has no clue what in the world it is. Only out of curiosity I want to know what it is - I work as a pharmacy technician and not even my pharmacist at work could...

Yellow tablet [ 1 Answers ]

What is this yellow tablet. Its round and has A D on one side

What Tablet? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist? And where can I get one?

View more questions Search