Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anim2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 11:08 AM
    I have started my periods today but it was very little and I also don't feel pain.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2011, 11:17 AM

No pain, I would say yay! And enjoy the pain free period. It's much more pleasant than cramps and backaches.

As for it being light, it may just be because it just started. I know for me, mine usually starts very light, gets very heavy, then goes back down to light. Its normal for flows to vary. Don't be surprised if it gets heavier later. Although sometimes periods are just light. There's nothing wrong with that either.

It might even just be spotting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is not eating and is vomiting this just started today [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me please, we just lost our black lab 3 days ago and I can not lose another animal. Could it be grief? My cat is not eating and is vomiting this just started today

My chi/pug has just started coughing, while walking today she coughed out some salive [ 1 Answers ]

My chi/pug has in the last two weeks has started coughing, and today we were walking and when she coughed, saliva came out. What's going on?

My new puppy just started today with flem or congestion what do I do my vet is closed [ 2 Answers ]

New puppy just 12 weeks old english bulldog female just started today after her nap she was sound like she had flem it was clear it did not last long. Then she was fine played, eat well, drank her water. About 8 pm she started again it could be congestion to I don't know. My vet is closed till...

Recently found out I'm pregnant and started bleeding today [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm wondering if anyone has any medical advice besides going to the doctor for this. I found out I was pregnant a few days ago, I go to see my doc on tues. Today I started bleeding and kind of cramping like I hhave my period. Is this a miscarriage or something to worry about or is it OK, and...

Why haven't I started my periods? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 13 going on 14 at the end of this month I'm in year 9 but I still haven't started my periods I would say most of my class has it may be that I'm the only one, am I different I am also a bit flat chested not completley mind they have grown recently. I am going through puberty as I have...

View more questions Search