Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Something_Here Posts: 108, Reputation: 16

Mar 7, 2010, 02:56 PM

Yup, just a slight bump. I'm glad it wasn't actually her, that would have been embarrassing. I had a few drinks yesterday as well, might have been a few too many... My liver's rejoicing over my new lifestyle.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2010, 03:22 PM

Ha ha,drink plenty water. .
    Both now and next time you go out!

Bet you next time you think its her,or even if it is her,it won't matter to you.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2010, 10:26 PM

Just have fun. Forget even why you posted here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend broke up with me out of nowhere [ 4 Answers ]

OK I have been with a girl for a while buh feelings grew very quickly we both told each other that we love each other everything was going fine until suddenly she reveals that she wants to break up 2 see what's out there this is a big shocker because our relationship was going perfectly fine now...

Girlfriend Broke up with me. [ 5 Answers ]

I know I'm new to the site but I definitely would appreciate any insight on my relationship. So me and my ex were together ten months and during the six months we were really happy together then she got accepted into a college that was 4 hours away during the end of the six month. Things were hard...

Broke up with girlfriend [ 18 Answers ]

Here's my story: I met this girl through a mutual friend a little more than 2 years ago. We had both gotten out of long relationships 3-4 months previous to hanging out with each other but being with her made me forget all about my ex. She was 18 and I was 19. We moved into an apartment together in...

Girlfriend broke up with me [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend recently asked for space, which is what I did not give her. I continued to text (not as much) and call once a day. Then one night, I drank way too much, and called her repeatedly, she told me to leave her alone and to make a long story short, she got pissed and then broke up with me...

View more questions Search