Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1927city Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 12:08 PM

Hi Guys

Thanks for the advice - I agree NC moving forward is best for me - its tricky as I thought I'd kind of got it together just before xmas and then she started all of this and has now messed me up a bit again.

I know it is better to think of it as done and dusted - no hope, particularly for my own safety. I am sure it isn't though. Put it this way, if I was with lets say a new girl and we went out and met her, don't think she'd handle it too well (well maybe in front of me, but not afterwards lol).

But, if she doesn't want to play ball I agree there's no point in trying to convince, manipulate the situation. Its up to her at the end of the day.

J
    Some1HelpPlz Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Feb 12, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1927city View Post
    Hi Guys

But, if she doesn't want to play ball I agree theres no point in trying to convince, manipulate the situation. Its up to her at the end of the day.

J
    It's actually up to you, remember that!
    1927city Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 02:15 PM

Well enough time has passed to know I still love her and that for me at least - it was the real deal.

I think I've proven quite difficult for her to 'forget' to be honest - I treated her well and have not caused her a single amount of grief since we split - just focused on improving myself, my life and trying to move on etc.

... and that's the problem - its now not down to me. There's nothing I can say or do to make her change her mind (and keep things good)... so it is down to her, she is the only one who can decide what she wants.

I'm a bit messed up as she appeared to be wobbling BIG time from Nov to 2 weeks ago after I didn't hear from her at all beforehand. Now she's disappeared again (tho its only been a few weeks).

Perhaps it because of Valentines Day... a bit down about it to be honest.

J
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1927city View Post

Perhaps it cos of Valentines Day ...a bit down about it to be honest.
    You and everyone else darlin, stupid made up load of crap!!

I'm not bitter though :D LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants to take a break, very complicated situation (long) [ 9 Answers ]

So this will be a bit of a long read, I'll probably catch some heat on this situation but id still like to get some other people's perspectives. So were to begin. So I met this girl when I first started my new job. She was married. She still is. She is also 35 and I'm 25. Really connected...

A/c split ductless recommendation sought [ 3 Answers ]

So, my wife wants to add a/c to a 400 s.f. room in our home, so I'm thinking something I can do with a split - condenser hung under rafters of our one story ranch home, and the fan/thermostat unit in the area she wants cooled. I looked at a mitsubishi, but it required 220vac 20amp (?could be...

Answer sought about Bryant Furnaces [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older (35+year old) Bryant furnace, it has no apparent model #. Just a unit # 85BA88 H8AJ9732. When I started it up for the season it fails to work off thermostat. I can start it manually and when it heats up to temp level fan starts. There is no power coming to thermostat from the...

Bush TV manufacturers contact sought [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bush TV for which we have lost the remote control - I would like to get in touch with the manufacturer to see if I can purchase a new one from them, but am having no success with finding a listing for them on the web - can anyone help, please ?

View more questions Search