Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 07:26 AM
    She is growing a little bit from this I bet...
    So nice that you are working? You love it?
    Good luck today on the mid term, you always do a great job...

Good Morning to my friends and the people I love dearly... LOL Hello everyone.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Hey Start...
    Will you be around a bit later?
    Maybe around 2-3 hours laters?
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Yes... just nudge me, I will set it up right now.
    Hey I think we all need to say (please for the love of Pete do not sing) Happy Birthday to Joe, I am pretty sure it is his birthday today. I hope I didn't loose track of time. I love you Joe... Happy Birthday. I don't even care if it is 2 weeks away or 2 weeks ago... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Aug 14, 2007, 07:44 AM
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!! WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL YOUR KIND WORDS. YOU ARE SO RIGHT AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. JUMP IN ANYTIME
    Good MOrning Start!

Nowwhat, glad everything is going well!!

Hello everyone.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Morning Shattered... you good? I am good today, feeling like I should sit here all day and chat, but that won't get to happen, lot's of kids coming today. Hope you are good.

Aug 14, 2007, 07:56 AM
    YOu chat? NAA, not you. LOL I do miss you. I love you girlie. I do.
    Sorry you can't talk. I have a few minutes before I set up the next job here.
    YEah, I am OK. I think I am just a little sappy but I am in good spirits. With people like you in my life to look forward to, it makes the rough times, not so rough.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Thanks, I feel the same. Today is so pretty... I am going to play with the kids and see if they can handle me. The barn needs to be cleaned up and the back needs some work before we move out. I have so much to do, WOW!
    Don't be sappy girl...
    I am a little worried about Bat Woman though, where is she? Hmmmm we can only wonder. Hope you are OK SaraIIII!

Aug 14, 2007, 08:14 AM
    It sounds like a nice day to be outside. IT is still early for you though. I guess you get moving as soon as you rise and shine! I hope our batgirl is OK too. Maybe she is shopping with all her gift certificates??
    I don't sound sappy do I? I was just being honest is all. Don't mean to bring anyone down today!! ARe you getting excited/nervous about the move? I wish my stupid house would sell.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 08:18 AM
    I thought you were waiting to sell. You aren't bringing me down... nothing can, remember? LOL...
    I wish the best for the house too. Where are you going to go? Oregon?

Aug 14, 2007, 08:22 AM
    I am so ready to start over (no pun intended) somewhere new. ORegon sounds so beautiful and it may be in the cards. I am working on my husband to get his mind wrapped around it. It would be scary for me being in a place where we have to begin all over, but it would also be exciting too. WHy, would you hang out with me if I did? The answer to that question better be yessiree!! LOL
    I am waiting to sell, no one is buying right now.
    Could you send me some inspirational, uplifting, words of wisdom? I could use some startover 22 right now!
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 08:24 AM
    I just dropped my F---ing toothbrush in the toilet! How is that for inspirational... Damn it!

Aug 14, 2007, 08:26 AM
    LOL LOL LOL OK I am cracking up and that works for me too. Damn that F__ing toothbrush!! Well, are you going to get it out? As long as there isn't any number two in there, you'll survive!
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 08:29 AM
    You want to hear something funny... we were all sitting outside and Davy was telling us a story about Dad walking out of the bathroom, he says... "Ahhh I think i just did a number FOUR!!" We were cracking up all night about it... She is sooo funny.

Good thing I brushed my teeth before it fell in...

Aug 14, 2007, 08:39 AM
    You are a bunch of crazy characters@! Number 4, that must have been a smelly bomb he put in there! LOL LOL Good thing you are good with cleaning toilets, HA HA HA.
    Davy, I love that kid!! She is adorable.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Yeah, she is funny and cute... we get to go shopping pretty soon, I can't wait... I love the gross mall food, even though it adds on about 15 pound, we try and eat at the end of our shopping. I never ever said I was good at cleaning toilets... I have been dragging my feet on house cleaning as when you are going to move, it feels like there is no point. Boxes, Dustin is going to get me some today and then it will be start to finish for me...

Aug 14, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Once you have boxes, you will be all over it!! FOR SURE. Shopping will be lots of fun and eat something crappy for me would you??
    By the way, you taking a break is a GOOD THIng!! I am proud of you for relaxing and taking your time for once. What's the rush? AS soon as you finish cleaning, it will be dirty before you know it!!
    A clean house is a sign of a wasted life. LOL LOL LOL Just a Joke!
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 09:33 AM
    A true joke... Dang, am I a dork or what.

Aug 14, 2007, 09:42 AM
    I really admire you honestly. I wish I was a better homemaker. My family would be so proud of me and I would be proud of myself. I am the dork dangit!! Just trying to justify an unclean home here. Not doing such a great job either, LOL LOL LOL

WhAT did you just go clean by the way??
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 09:44 AM
    I made 7 cups full of oatmeal and now they all will be so tired... heehee

Aug 14, 2007, 10:02 AM
    OOOH SO THAT IS YOUR SECRET?? Very sneaky my friend, that was a devious hee hee. LOL LOL LOL
    NOw what are you having for lunch my love?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I love him but does not love me and no one else does [ 4 Answers ]

I love him but he does not love me and no one else does love me but why:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

View more questions Search