Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turtleneck123 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 10:25 AM

Obviously I don't want to have to look at my ex as one that cheated on me behind my back for awhile now, regardless of how many times it was. I cannot respect her for doing that. If there was a breakup and no cheating involved, I would be confused by still love the hell out of her and respect her. I wish that was the case that is why I ask, you think her ex roomate/our mutual friend who currently isn't on the best of terms with my ex and talks to me constantly, would be making things up, possibly embellishing? I know anything is possible and at this point I believe her more than my ex, but I cannot completely trust this girl either knowing she talks bad about my ex sometimes and is definitely interested in meeting up sometime. She won't give details because she claims she doesn't have them, but provides enough info. Each time the topic is up to disgust me enough about my ex. Clearly I'm hoping things didn't change and lead to the breakup with my ex because she cheated, but it seems almost obvious it did. She began iming me last night asking why I deleted her from Facebook and that I can't just shut her out of my life. I then told her why, that she cheated and it went on for 20 minutes or so, until she said I was clearly angry and going. She is obviously never going to admit to anything if she did cheat. Why would she? esp. when she thinks we will be back together sometime in the future.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 11:05 AM

How much longer are you going to let her dangle that hook out to you to keep you grasping at it but never grabbing a firm hold? Whether she cheated or not is none of your concern anymore, she ended the relationship and it seems you are perfectly fine with rehashing the wounds over and over
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 12:46 PM

Let's see, every conversation you have with her leads to more frustration on your part. This sound like a good plan?

You need to let it go. You need to stop the insanity, and by insanity I mean the need to communicate with her as if you'll get anything other than MORE frustration.

Stay off the phone, stay off the computer, if you stumble into voice contact... end it one sentence "Oh, sorry, no time to talk...bye."

Cut it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Been paying for 13 years [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I have lived in my parents house with them for the last 13 years, my dad passed away about 5 years ago, and then we took care of my mom, by paying all the bills, including the mortgage and taxes. Unfortunately my mom passes away about 1 year ago, and even though she said that she had...

What are the time limitations of a visa to visit this Country United States? [ 2 Answers ]

How long can a visa from Ghana to the United States be legal before it needs to be updated? Regards, girad1961

First Visit To Dentist In Over 9 Years-Very Apprehensive. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I'm scheduled for a dental evaluation on January 23. I have a BAD feeling that in addition to a plethora of cavities that need to be filled, I'm going to be faced with the possibility of getting either a bridge or crown(and according to several dental sites, the cost is somewhere...

Paying off a loan in less than 30 years [ 15 Answers ]

I keep hearing that you can actually pay off your 30year loan in less time. I also heard that if you pay extra on your principal each month you can do it. Is this true? How can I pay off my loan without getting broke.:confused:

View more questions Search