Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Hi Sky (aka Scott :)

How are you today?

First, if you and everyone who wishes say a prayer of Huge thanksgiving to Our Father. He heard and answered a prayer out of His deel Love for us. To God be the glory!

Next, Sky thank you so much for saying you are glad I am here. That meant a lot to me and was so sweet and kind of you and I feel the same about you.

Sky, I did not know if I accept Jesus as my saviour and with a sincere and contrite heart ask for forgiveness, I would be guaranteed heaven even though I still sin. I did not know that... I kind of like that deal. (just kidding) I do understand what you are saying, I just thought that I had to have a completely clean soul in order to get to heaven. But I guess how could that ever be, unless I was somewhat conscious prior to passing while getting last rights.

As far as the starving children ( I am more so talking about the 3rd would countries ) I could never ever lay the fault at the parents feet. Bless all of those people and Sky, I believe, that you and I are responsible for their starvation. I don't feel that I earned anything, I feel that I have been blessed and then we are to give to others.

Some would say, fine Allheart, then sell your house, give away your clothes and go to those needy children. And in my heart of hearts that's just want I want to do. If something were to happen to my husband, I would seriously consider doing that and would most definitely look into that. Not because I am a good person, but because I love those children and those people, just as I am sure you do, and it scares me to have so much more then they do, and I just don't understand that at all. I just want to take all of them in my arms and hold them.

Now the only thing is, most of the devestation is in hot climates and I really don't like the heat LOL.

My mother-on-laws doctor, once a year, a group of doctor's go to these devastated areas and perform needed operations for these sick and wonderful people. He said you just can not believe the conditions. He said when the women give birth, they don't even scream from the pain and there is no bedrest after for them.

Sky, I think it is our responsibility. When we do meet with God and he asks what have you done for your brothers and sisters less fortunate then you, I don't think the dontations that we give will be the answer God wants from us. We donate, but at a comfortable level for us, wouldn't you say.

I am not trying to make anyone feel bad or guilty, but it does press on my mind and I know there will be those that will say... "Then shut up and put up"... and they would be right.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Feb 20, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Hi Sky (aka Scott :)

(Big Smile!) Hi Allheart! You know, the real Scott might be getting a little jealous knowing there is his "twin" here now! Guess, he knows we are doing it all in fun, though. He'd better!

How are you today?

Just fine, Allheart, and how are you? Hope fine!

First, if you and everyone who wishes say a prayer of Huge thanksgiving to Our Father. He heard and answered a prayer out of His deel Love for us. To God be the glory!!

To God Be the Glory!!

Next, Sky thank you so much for saying you are glad I am here. That meant a lot to me and was so sweet and kind of you and I feel the same about you.

And I did mean it! And thank you for your kind comments, they mean a lot to me too! After all, I am part human, so that part of me appreciates such comments! O.K. now you're wondering what the other part is....well, let's....let's break for a commercial right about now and I'll come back and tell you later.

No? Oh, allright then, the other part of me is...Spirit! In fact, we are ALL spirit it is just that we are having a human experience, believe it or not.

Sky, I did not know if I accept Jesus as my saviour and with a sincere and contrite heart ask for forgiveness, I would be guaranteed heaven even though I still sin. I did not know that...I kinda like that deal. (just kidding) I do understand what you are saying, I just thought that I had to have a completely clean soul in order to get to heaven. But I guess how could that ever be, unless I was somewhat concious prior to passing while getting last rights.
    But you know now that you will be going to Heaven the moment you give your life to Jesus! That is the most wonderful news anyone could ever receive! Blessed are those who choose to become Saved! And while it is always wonderful to have a completely clean soul to get to Heaven, by virtue of the fact that Jesus died for your sins and mine, we will be going to Heaven as He has already paid the price for us! He knows of our difficulties in trying to remain sinless but asks that we Accept Him in order to get to Heaven. That's All!

For more on this, I hope you can visit the following WONDERFUL website, it is the Don Piper Ministries that explains so very well what you want and need to know! It is not long and it also contains the words to say when you are ready to become Saved! I sincerely hope to hear the Great News from you soon on this!

Don Piper Ministries
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    But you know now that you will be going to Heaven the moment you give your life to Jesus! That is the most wonderful news anyone could ever receive! Blessed are those who choose to become Saved! And while it is always wonderful to have a completely clean soul to get to Heaven, by virtue of the fact that Jesus died for your sins and mine, we will be going to Heaven as He has already paid the price for us! He knows of our difficulties in trying to remain sinless but asks that we Accept Him in order to get to Heaven. That's All!

For more on this, I hope you can visit the following WONDERFUL website, it is the Don Piper Ministries that explains so very well what you want and need to know! It is not long and it also contains the words to say when you are ready to become Saved! I sincerely hope to hear the Great News from you soon on this!

Don Piper Ministries

Hi Sky -

I'm so sorry - I didn't answer this. :confused: I thought I did, but I didn't.
    How are you? I hope well :)

Before I read, can you share with me who Don is. Do you mind?

Thanks,
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 24, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Firstly I do believe in god and as for children bickering amongst themselves that's what kids do I did it with my brothers and sisters my kids do it and no doubt you did yourself
    I thought that god loves everyone so what does it matter
    Maybe your god should come to earth and have feelings and feel humger and pain and what a hard days work feels like that to go out and chill with mates its called life and after life there is nothing

Feb 24, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Meant to say do not believe in god
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki143
    ment to say do not belive in god

Hi Nicki -

You can edit your original post if you like. At the bottom of your post, there should be an edit button.

(just letting you know that in case you wanted to change things you wrote in the future )

:)

Feb 24, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Oh thank you should try to read what I typed first then I would not make these mistakes
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:53 AM
    oh thank you should try to read what i typed first then i would not make these mistakes

That's okay Nicki - I do the same thing... :):)

That's why I know where Mr. Edit is ;)

Feb 24, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Just looked at your link to You Tube like I say I am a non beliver although I would never knock anyone else's believes. But never heard that song before and what a nice song it is to
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Just looked at your link to You Tube like i say i am a non beliver although i would never knock anyone elses belives. But never heard that song before and what a nice song it is to
    Nicki - Like you - I wouldn't knock anyone either (to much to knock about myself :p )
    But isn't that song beautful. It makes me feel happy and peaceful.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)

Feb 24, 2008, 09:04 AM
    There is a lot to knock about me.
    But yeah it does make you feel peaceful
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:10 AM
    There is a lot to knock about me.
    But yeah it does make you feel peaceful

I like all kind of music, but the softer ones put me in a better place.

Nicki, maybe we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves, huh? I would bet and I can tell already from the Britney thread, that you have a whole lot going right :).

Feb 24, 2008, 09:13 AM
    There's always a lot going on in my life its like a car travelling down the motorway at 100mph and never stopping what with the kids work money just redecorating my whole house including new kitchen and stuff so never stops
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Theres always a lot going on in my life its like a car travelling down the motorway at 100mph and never stopping what with the kids work money just redecorating my whole house including new kitchen and stuff so never stops

I hear you Nicki - it can get overwhelming. But they in a way sound like fun "problems"
    Kids and getting a new kitchen... man I would love that!

But your right, it seems like we spin 23 hours out of 24.

Feb 24, 2008, 09:18 AM
    You can have the kids there free to a good home (joking)
    Everything seemss like it never stops so the computer is my only chill time
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:22 AM
    You can have the kids there free to a good home (joking)
    Everything seemss like it never stops so the computer is my only chill time
    Ummmm that's okay my friend... pictures will do :) hee hee.

I don't have any children... I know if I did I would be 5 pounds and the poor things would be scared to move because Mommy doesn't want us to get hurt :)

See there is a God :) LOL :)

Feb 24, 2008, 09:26 AM
    What do you think is going to hurt you
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:28 AM
    No a skin knee would worry me LOL, or someone hurting their feelings - that would kill me - of them having any kind of hurt at all.

You should see how I am with my little dog. People always tell me, you know, it's okay to let her paws hit the ground. :).

Worry is a genetic trait. I hate to see their little hearts hurting.

Feb 24, 2008, 09:33 AM
    I used to worry all the time.
    I love my kids and hate for anything or anyone to hurt them but it is part of life my daughter was bullied a few years back at primary school think you call it elementry and I was not happy but told her to stand up for herself and some people are only jelous she's fine now and has leart that life is not always a bed of roses no matter how hard we try for it to be.
    I think you would make a wonderful parent
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:43 AM
    I used to worry all the time.
    I love my kids and hate for anything or anyone to hurt them but it is part of life my daughter was bullied a few years back at primary school think you call it elementry and i was not happy but told her to stand up for herself and some people are only jelous shes fine now and has leart that life is not always a bed of roses no matter how hard we try for it to be.
    I think you would make a wonderful parent

Aww Nicki thank you so much. I'm 44 so it's a little late to get started. Buuut I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe Hubby and I could adopt if I can retire early. Maybe someone 8 or 9 or something like that.

Hubby is as bad as me as far as the worrying.

I can't believe your daughter was bullied... but thankfully she came through wonderful.
    You sound like a great strong Mom there Nicki and that is just what children need.

Well, I need to do the Sunday Mother-in-law thing. EVERY Sunday :) She's a darling lady,
    And strong willed and minded. Does not like Hillary Clinton a little, so I have to spend every Sunday unitl the election is over, that don't worry Mom, she may not be President, please don't get your pressure so high. And then 20 minutes later... same conversation all over, as she's getting forgetful :):). When I said "I do"... I just never knew ;)
    Nicki have a great day - enjoy those beautiful children and good luck with the new kitchen. I am sure you are going to love it.

Hope to catch up to you later.

Have a great one!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you need God [ 12 Answers ]

I know I do need god how about you I get through the daywith god I ask him for help and I get it but not all the time

No god, and who is god [ 93 Answers ]

If there is no god why is it, and if there is a god who is he?

Notice of Intend to Defend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been reading all of the information regarding credit card companies suing. I too am being sued by Capitol One. My orginial debt was for $800. Which was charged off at $1300. Now they are suing me for $2400.. I submitted a notice with the courts and mailed a copy to the attorneys...

View more questions Search