Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randomguy19 Posts: 81, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Ruff situation - Here I go again
    All right all right... Many of you know what the situation is. I dated this girl a year and a half ago who broke up with me after three years. I wasn't the best boyfriend and that may of contributed to the breakup. I have/had feelings that she cheated. If she didn't she still had another guy right after she broke up with me. A 40 year old. At the time she was 17 about to turn 18. She ended up pregnant by this guy very soon. During the breakup she said horrible things to me and she said she never wanted to see me. I asked if we could be friends and she said no. So a year and a half later I decided to send a sorry letter. I really didn't know if she would respond back but she did more. We became "friends" again she is going behind her boyfriends back to see me. She comes on to me sexual, saying she's horny, she wants to see me naked, how big is my *****, etc.. She says she misses the way things were. She also mentioned when I first saw her she thinks her boyfriend is being unfaithful. Yet look at what she is doing. EVERYONE is telling me to stop talking to her, even askmehelpdesk.com. The thing is, I have feelings for her and how can I stop talking to someone I think that I would take back? I love talking to her but I know it's not doing me any good. It's making matters worse for me. I don't really know if she is playing with my emotions or not. She could be setting me up. I don't know the truth. I asked if she would take me back and she said only if her boyfriend did something wrong. Does it sound like she is using me as a rebound? Again, the biggest tips I need right now is HOW do I stop talking to someone I still "love"? And do you guys think this is going to get nasty if I keep talking to her? What if her boyfriend finds out? Thanks in advance guys!
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Jul 30, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Im sure if her boyfriend finds out he is going to go through the roof, that is any guys thought though. You should know that. Did she have the baby? IF you love her the way you say that you do the don't give up. But distance yourself somewhat don't make yourself so out there for her. Don't let yourself be her back-up plan. You need to tell her straight up, your not going to get walked on. Don't beg her just keep reminding her that you love her and that she needs to make a decision on what she wants and she has to be honest with you and this other guy... You deserve better then that. You sound like sound like such a nice guy that any girl would want to date. There's not many good guys out there but you should like one of them. Don't waste that.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 08:37 AM
    How do you stop talking to her? You stop. It's that simple. Look, I know its hard but its detrimental to YOU. I was still crazy in love with my ex boyfriend and finally I said to myself I need to love me more then him and get over him once and for all. I cut off all communication with him and told him that I could not have him in my life anymore because I needed to be over him and I needed to move on. You can do this.
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Is it going to get nasty? It already is. Is it going to get downright dirty and hurt everyone within a billion mile radius? Probably.

You need to control your impulses. You stop by stopping. It's not easy, it takes work and a lot of effort, but you CAN do it. If you don't, the consequences will be just as much your responsibility as everyone else that's involved.
    klovesj110603 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2007, 08:43 AM
    I agree with everyone above. Don't let the girl think if your not together your life will end. If u want to keep talking to her I'm sure the boyfriend will go crazy on you when he finds out. She could be keeping you around as a rebound think about it all of a sudden she will talk to you again and she tells you she thinks her man is messing around. Sounds like you are her safety net so she won't be alone. But these kind of things are hard to call. But you do sound like a good guy and she left you once she could very well do it again if you got back together. Good luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2007, 09:34 AM
    randomguy19, All right all right... Many of you know what the situation is. I dated this girl a year and a half ago who broke up with me after three years. I wasn't the best boyfriend and that may of contributed to the breakup.
    Your mind is laying a guilt trip on you so you don't have to face the fact she had some one in the wings so she had the luxury of kicking you to the curb. You were rejected, accept it and get over it
    I
    have/had feelings that she cheated. If she didn't she still had another guy right after she broke up with me. A 40 year old. At the time she was 17 about to turn 18.
    Wrap this around your head. SHE CHEATED
    She ended up pregnant by this guy very soon.
    Because she had been cheating, for some time.
    During the breakup she said horrible things to me and she said she never wanted to see me. I asked if we could be friends and she said no.
    She was running you off, because she didn't need you any more
    So a year and a half later I decided to send a sorry letter. I really didn't know if she would respond back but she did more.
    After the way she treated you that was DUMB. Do you hear how that sounds. After being treated like crap and cheated on you go back a year and a half later.
    We became "friends" again she is going behind her boyfriends back to see me.
    You have showed up after being cheated on and now she is USING you to cheat on him. That's not friendship on your part or hers. Its two cheaters cheating.
    She comes on to me sexual, saying she's horny, she wants to see me naked, how big is my *****, etc.. She says she misses the way things were. She also mentioned when I first saw her she thinks her boyfriend is being unfaithful. Yet look at what she is doing.
    All that sex talk and you fell for it BIGTIME. Its so funny she complains of the same thing she did to you and now to him, and yes while your judging what she is doing , look at what your doing, the same thing she's doing. CHEATING, and where is the baby by the way???
    EVERYONE is telling me to stop talking to her, even askmehelpdesk.com. The thing is,
    What a waste of good advice.
    I have feelings for her and how can I stop talking to someone I think that I would take back? I love talking to her but I know it's not doing me any good. It's making matters worse for me.
    It makes things worse because she is a no good cheating whore, and as long as she is in your life she will destroy it and doesn't care as long as she gets what she THINKS she wants. If you had a brain and I question that you would leave those feelings alone and run not walk to the nearest counselor and ask him why you like being the puppy for a cheating whore.
    I don't really know if she is playing with my emotions or not. She could be setting me up. I don't know the truth.
    If you don't know if she is playing you then you have a BIG problem. Everyone who reads your post can see what a first class idiot she has made of you.
    I asked if she would take me back and she said only if her boyfriend did something wrong.
    She already told you he was unfaithful, and she still wont take you back, how sick and deceitful is that? How dumb do you have to believe that cock and bull story???
    Does it sound like she is using me as a rebound?
    No!! It sounds as if you are letting her play you for a zip darned fool.
    Again, the biggest tips I need right now is HOW do I stop talking to someone I still "love"?
    Just run away and never see her or speak with her again, because you have proven your to dumb to know what love is, and being with her you will never know.
    And do you guys think this is going to get nasty if I keep talking to her? What if her boyfriend finds out? Thanks in advance guys!
    Dude, this turned nasty as soon as you sent that sorry, and I do mean sorry A$$ letter after a year and a half. Yes I have been very harsh and nasty because what your doing is so dumb and juvenile that I can't understand the logic behind it. Run for the hills away from her. No more questions, or I will think you are a thrill seeking TROLL!!

Jul 30, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2007, 09:55 AM
    I hope a swift kick in the pants helped, I really do. Just try to unstuck you!

Jul 30, 2007, 09:56 AM
    I'm trying to forget her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Going out of my mind! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I need some help finding the name of a song I just don't know. I heard it awhile ago, it had something to do with "if you had to walk in their shoes", some one was a prostitute or a drug addict. I am not sure who sings this song or what the title is but I am sure it was a make singer. It had a...

Can't get her off my mind [ 5 Answers ]

Many of you have read this earlier in different strings but I can't get her off my mind. I met the most amazing woman 15 years ago but our lives were on different paths. There was a definite chemistry between us. However we never got together. Recently after a painful divorce for me and the...

Is it all just in my mind? [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had a normal period. Dec my period was normal. Last month it only lasted 3 days compared to the 6 days it normally lasts.This month I'm spotting just like last month. I 've had home pregnancy and blood tests done but the results all come back negative. I have been pregnant before and...

I have a mind of my own! [ 14 Answers ]

I am 17yrs old and I am going to get married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. He treats me well and is very mature (he is also 17, but will turn 18 in 2 months). He told my dad of my plans and he flipped! He thinks that I am doing it because my boyfriend said so. He raised me to be a very...

View more questions Search