Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 19, 2013, 09:11 PM
    Time to put the cards on the table and get to the bottom of this and make a decision based on facts. Beliefs got nothing to do with it.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2013, 10:55 PM
    For the love of God - he's cheating on you, he's lying about it, you're looking for proof, you're finding proof. You aren't happy in the relationship, he's not happy in the relationship. The only commitment you have together is the lease on an apartment.

Break up already and move on, unless you enjoy the drama. Some people crave personal problems - I don't understand it, but a lot of people just love churning through the same issues over and over and over again, living in chaos. If that's your choice, go for it. If you want a respectful, loving, trusting relationship, this will never be it.
    Daile Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2013, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dontknownuthin View Post
    For the love of God - he's cheating on you, he's lying about it, you're looking for proof, you're finding proof. You aren't happy in the relationship, he's not happy in the relationship. The only commitment you have together is the lease on an apartment.

Break up already and move on, unless you enjoy the drama. Some people crave personal problems - I don't understand it, but a lot of people just love churning through the same issues over and over and over again, living in chaos. If that's your choice, go for it. If you want a respectful, loving, trusting relationship, this will never be it.
    I don't like drama, I want as less drama as possible in my life!

I think I'll just rent something short term until July and go sometimes at the apartment until I find my own place and arrange things...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Objective of Firm [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: What is the traditional objective of Firm? Please explain with an example.

Objective For My Resume [ 1 Answers ]

I am working at International Airport in a Mobile and SIM card Sale & Service as a Airport Officer but I Want to go In ticketing and Aviation. I have done 6 month exp and one year Diploma course in Aviation, Hospitability & Travel Management So please tell me About My objective to write in my...

Objective [ 1 Answers ]

What is something good to put under Objective on you Resume?

Objective [ 17 Answers ]

What am I suppose to put for an objective when I don't have any goals and I don't have much job exerpience?

View more questions Search