Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maggie 3 Posts: 262, Reputation: 41

Nov 24, 2009, 05:12 PM
    It is Love and Light that put this world into being and it will also holds it in place.
    Then evil and wickness came to steal kill and destroy, the Love and Light.
    The Love and Light can not be destroyed, its power is forever and ever there is
    No end to it. Love is patient and kind, not jealous, it does not brag, and is not proud.
    Love is not rude, it is not selfish, and does not get upset with others. Love does not count
    Up wrongs that have been done. Love is not happy with evil but happy with truth.
    Love patiently accepts all things. It always trusts, always hopes, and always remains
    Strong. Love never ends. But when perfection comes, the things that are not perfect will end. So these three things continue forever: Faith, Hope, and Love. The greatest of
    These is Love. It is Love and Light that over comes evil and wickiness, to be no more.
    We live by choices. Choose who you will serve.

Maggie 3
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2009, 08:10 AM

At some point a newbie went back and opened up a two year old thread
    ** bad newbie*** Please watch the dates on posts, and then others starting responding and so on.

I am closing this since it is a very old thread, two years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Christians and Blood [ 28 Answers ]

Is there a prohibition against Christians eating blood?

Why some Christians will not recognize Cathoics? [ 26 Answers ]

I am not a Christian nor a Catholic but many of my relatives are devout Christians. One is even a minister. Anyway, when I think of a Christian, it includes Catholics and Orthodox Christians, etc.. However, one of my devout "Christian" relatives insisted that Catholic is not a Christian. He...

How should Christians worship God? [ 23 Answers ]

Do you view Christian worship as an activity only for Sunday and maybe a few special holidays? Perhaps as a formal set of actions and prayers repeated during a service in your house of worship? It's interesting that the Bible does not give a strict definition of worship. Although many view it...

View more questions Search