Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Oct 18, 2007, 06:23 PM
    OK, so after all of this, his birthday is going up in 3 days. Should I just sent him an ecard or email or something? (on my birthday he sent me a huge parcel so I don't want to be mean but on the other hand I don't want to make him confused)
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Oct 19, 2007, 01:46 AM
    Yes:- I've never stopped thinking about you- driving your car over a cliff.
    I've never stopped caring about you as I want to get closer to your sister.

No actually never said it.
    Sounds like someone wants to get back with you seriously or even desparately.
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Oct 19, 2007, 01:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AustProd6
    Yes:- I've never stopped thinking about you- driving your car over a cliff.
    I've never stopped caring about you as I want to get closer to your sister.

No actually never said it.
    Sounds like someone wants to get back with you seriously or even desparately.

AMAZING!!

Oct 19, 2007, 01:55 AM
    P.S. can we close this thread already? Seroisly...
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Oct 19, 2007, 05:59 PM
    No.
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Oct 19, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by enigmagnetic
    No.

No for my question or for the previous one?
    theking87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 07:37 AM
    I haven't done that specifically, but I have wrote a letter and her decision was still the same. But I don't think its worth telling your ex anything after she tells you or doesn't want to give it another shot. Anybody have any advice on my story as well? "break up"
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Oct 20, 2007, 03:02 PM
    I was trying to be funny but it backfired. I was answering jeffatl's question on closing this thread. On your question, hmm I guess I never answered it. Well, IMO you never stop caring about your ex, but you never say it either unless things are in the right place. If for some obscenely improbable reason you get back together that's when you say it, otherwise it's implied and should remain unspoken in order to maintain the order and balance of things. Cheers.

Oct 20, 2007, 11:21 PM
    HA! I was joking as well! Sorry... my fault. I think this is a great thread. Its funny to hear peoples reaction to this question because we have all been through a similar situation. Again, sorry for my drunken stupidity!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Choice of Business Entity [ 5 Answers ]

My wife has an established service business which we have been operating as a "Sole Proprietorship" for several years. For both liability and tax reasons, I feel the time has come to either Incorporate or create an LLC. The liability reasons are obvious but the tax reasons are a bit more...

Multiple Choice, Please help me [ 2 Answers ]

Of the following different types of securities, which is typically considered most risky? a) Certificates of deposit b) Long term government bonds c) common stocks of large companies d) U.S. treasury bills

What is First Year Choice [ 1 Answers ]

Atlanta Tax Expert, Thank you for your assistance. Since my wife's employer didn't withheld her Social Security and Medicare tax because they think she should be exempted from those two taxes, how can she file on her tax form about this? Does she need to pay the penalty? BTW, what's...

Need help with career choice [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a high school senior this year, and I'm undecided as to what I want to major in in college. Let me start by saying that I like hard work. I would like a career that lets me work outside at least some of the time. I also make very good grades. I'm at the top of my class and I could probably...

Noisy Interior Air Handler: Silence Please! [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a condo on the top floor of a midrise building. The main return air handler is situated in the living room... unattractive but mainly very noisy! A conversation stopper... or you have to yell when unit is working. Is there any possible way, short of major surgery, to make this...

View more questions Search