Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 29, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jillianleab
    How very Christ-like of you! You, sir, are a model Christian!
    Indeed ! An intolerant model Christian fundamentalist...

:>)

michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Aug 30, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    And there you have it, folks. The Bible bashers demand proof that the Bible is anything more than fiction. When proof is offered, they will not even read it. Then they demand proof of the proof, which would then be rejected with the demand for more proof.
    I didn't post this to change their minds, it was posted to EXPOSE their shallow unwillingness to even consider anything supernatural. The next time the wrecking crew shows up on your thread, just remember how they danced around any actual discussion. Oh, and guys, thanks for helping me with this illustration.
    Finis!
    Sorry I didn't realize you were a troll. I will take that into account in the future when I think about answering your posts.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 30, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    And there you have it, folks.
    Sorry I didn't realize you were a troll. I will take that into account...
    Read his posts at the political discussions board ! Related to his views there statements by Patrick Buchanan become left wing rhetoric !

:>)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I never asked for any installation [ 4 Answers ]

I am constantly receiving a message, "The features you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk.... As soon as I press the 'Cancel' command, the following message appears, "An installation package for the product Status cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy...

Was asked [ 1 Answers ]

I was asked this question for class I will give you what I got but not sure this is what the answer is. The Question: When you buy new software packs, why does it state the minimum RAM and hard drive space your computer must have for you to run this program. My Answer: Because you need...

Why did no one asked me out before? [ 13 Answers ]

Dear Everyone, I'm 20 years old, I'll be 21 in March. I have a problem. I never went on a single date before. Why? I'm just asking because maybe you can help me, is there something wrong with me? I would go with anyone, I have love for all. I can't reject anyone because that would hurt me inside...

Asked to go out by the x? [ 7 Answers ]

Were in our early twenty's and we lived together for two years and I thought the grass was going to be greener on the otherside... it wasn't. We have been apart for six months and have been dating other people. I did the whole N.C. rule for about three months got over the grieving but of coarse...

Hi all probably asked before but [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old whirlpool washer that just stopped agitating?? Evry thing els works fine.

View more questions Search