Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rytter Posts: 46, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2013, 08:29 AM
    So I'm going about my day and I get another text from her.. She said that she feels really bad about the way things had ended up and never meant to hurt me. Her new guy wasn't what she thought he was. He didn't show anymore interest or compassion like I had. She seemed to have the same issues with these man, but he reacted a lot differently from the way that I had. She feels like she really screwed up a good thing, especially since the new guy is friends with her sister and her boyfriend of 9 years. So now things are awkward for all of them. I haven't replied and I don't think that I will. This girl needs to learn a lesson, work through issues don't just run away over something silly. Especially if another guy is just giving her attention to get in her pants. A part of me feels so sorry for this girl, but a part of me feels like karma really got her back. I'd love the chance to talk to this girl, but you're all right. I'd most likely take her back easily and than history would repeat itself all over again and I would be worse off. If this was like 6 months down the road I'd think about it, people can learn. But this literally happened about a month ago, she didn't change she's more or less lonely
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rytter View Post
    So I'm going about my day and I get another text from her.. She said that she feels really bad about the way things had ended up and never meant to hurt me. Her new guy wasn't what she thought he was. He didn't show anymore interest or compassion like I had. She seemed to have the same issues with these man, but he reacted a lot differently from the way that I had. She feels like she really screwed up a good thing, especially since the new guy is friends with her sister and her boyfriend of 9 years. So now things are awkward for all of them. I haven't replied and I don't think that I will. This girl needs to learn a lesson, work through issues don't just run away over something silly. Especially if another guy is just giving her attention to get in her pants. A part of me feels so sorry for this girl, but a part of me feels like karma really got her back. I'd love the chance to talk to this girl, but you're all right. I'd most likely take her back easily and than history would repeat itself all over again and I would be worse off. If this was like 6 months down the road I'd think about it, people can learn. But this literally happened about a month ago, she didn't change she's more or less lonely
    Let us know if you text her back and we will call this 4.5.

Seriously what have you learned from all of this? Forget about her and think about yourself. Again if you haven't learned how to slow down and develop a relationship so that it will last, you will be right back into this situation again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 13, 2013, 09:15 AM
    Lol, when you get dumped and they had another option waiting in the wings, then more than likely she was cheating in the first place. Never be a safe haven for her to return, while she looks for better options.

But you were going to get there on your own with this liar and cheater. Just stay as far from her selfish personal drama as you can. Buy new clothes.
    rytter Posts: 46, Reputation: 3

Sep 16, 2014, 06:53 AM
    Well its been awhile... A lot of developing issues with this girl. She ended up getting pregnant from the new guy and is having her child maybe this month or next. She reached out to me for comfort and to try and make amends. I haven't spoke to her or replied to her reaching out. But in a sense I kind of feel like she did all of this to herself. The guy that got her pregnant just up and left last month. I haven't responded, my feelings for her are gone and you were all right. I was a dummy, and now I see it haha.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2014, 07:00 AM
    Glad you saw this for yourself, and have left her alone to figure out how to deal with her own consequences. In the long run, that works best for YOU. You probably have enough to deal with just with yourself, than be distracted by her problems, and dragged into her issues too.

Thanks for coming back with an update to your situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I smoked pot like 5 times in the past 6 months... can I pass a hair follicle test? [ 2 Answers ]

Apparently these hair follicle drug tests go back six months and who can prepare for that? I've smoked pot about 5 times within the past 6 months each time was about 1-2 hits... can I past this hair follicle drug test? Last time I smoke was about three weeks ago...

My dog puked a couple times and hasn't eaten the past 2 days [ 2 Answers ]

She is a little overweight and has hip dysplasia. The past couple of months she hasn't been eating as much as normal. Tonight she seemed a little stressed and restless. Any thoughts?

On my past few months I have spotting, stomach cramps, few times I vomitted during [ 0 Answers ]

. Do we have any remedy for my baby and my safety while I'm pregnant until my due date and till I gave birth to my baby. Am I going to be safe after delivery, cause I have a son who needed lots of attention, patience and understanding until he is mature enough to know everything in life. In short...

3rd times a charm? [ 12 Answers ]

Maybe I've been booted from this site - I don't know, but I need some advice. I sent my ex-girlfriend a package for her to send back my belongings with a prepaid return label. She received it over a week ago, and there is no tracking information that she has sent it back. This girl just completely...

This site saved me [ 6 Answers ]

Just caught my Girlfriend cheating on me because of this site... What should I do?

View more questions Search