Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneshotki11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 06:58 AM
    This site saved me
    Just caught my Girlfriend cheating on me because of this site...

What should I do?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 07:02 AM
    I wonder just how that happened, that you caught your girlfriend cheating because of this site. I'd like to know how that came about. Be sure that it's not a case of mistaken identity. Most members of this forum use screen names that keep their identities anonymous, so make sure you aren't confusing your girlfriend with someone else.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Why were you lerking on this site? Are you being a bad boy? You better be sure it is her before you confront her!! 11
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Perhaps you can find a new one on this site too?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Maybe you should explain the situation.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Can you expand on how we helped you?
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 10:07 AM
    I guess the story of other people and the evidence, detail...
    Or maybe he found his gf's name who was the original post composer...

Do u need help or what? This site def. helps you learn a lot if you want to stay!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saved By The Bell Trivia? [ 9 Answers ]

Haven't seen the show in ages but still remember episodes like yesterday. O.K. on with the trivia. 1. What actress played Schreeche's girlfriend Violet? 2. What was the name of the high school they all went to? 3. What was the Song Jessie Spanno sang in her room while she was addicted to...

Once saved always saved [ 39 Answers ]

How many Christians believe in the addage, once saved always saved? I have been a Christian since age 8 and never was sure until adulthood. I heard it said at the pulpit, that once you name is written in the Book of Life it cannot be erased. A good example of this is the relationship we have...

Can it be saved [ 4 Answers ]

After 19 years not only did he have a affair he fathered child. I love him and he wants nothing more that me to let him back into my heart. My mind keeps me wondering if we are fooling ourselves thinking it can work... Help me, has it been done, I mean done for real... I do forgive him and love him...

What Must I Do To Be Saved? [ 16 Answers ]

(1) What is the first step to Salvation? (2) What are your beliefs (based upon The Bible) regarding Salvation? (3) Do you believe in the eternal security of the believer (keeping in mind that Salvation is based upon the finished work at Calvary; not upon what man can or can't do, due to human...

View more questions Search