Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2020, 06:55 PM
    Vac, you just have to understand that there are those who despise Trump and will have their lips hanging out about anything and everything good that might be ascribed to him.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2020, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    W.G.: I don't read InfoWars…..not Right Wing....I heard about cobras and bats.....But let's face it: ChiComs are Godless communists and that is a fact....they have no moral compass, which is another fact: With ChiComs, you can't make a smiley face with ChiComs, just the same analogy as the fact that you cannot make a silk purse out of a hog's ear....Trying to NORMALIZE RED CHINA is like putting lipstick on a pig: You can do it but its still a pig!
    You are incorrect. I have known, am friends with, and have worked with many Asian-Americans, especially those whose families are from China and Korea. They are very intelligent, very friendly, and very hardworking. Please stop disrespecting them.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2020, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You are incorrect. I have known, am friends with, and have worked with many Asian-Americans, especially those whose families are from China and Korea. They are very intelligent, very friendly, and very hardworking. Please stop disrespecting them.
    It is doubtful that vac has ever been to China or have first hand experience of their society.
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2020, 07:22 PM
    He is not talking about all Chinese. He is speaking of the Chinese communist core.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2020, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    He is not talking about all Chinese. He is speaking of the Chinese communist core.
    And he should stop disrespecting them.
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2020, 08:07 PM
    He should stop disrespecting the Chinese communists???
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2020, 08:23 PM
    What did Jesus say?
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2020, 08:31 PM
    Not everyone is bad, The Chinese government has enabled development and millions have come out of poverty. Ok they over stimulated their economy but they have made remarkable progress. They have bad attitudes towards various religions and minorities and this needs to change, you cannot see them through the prism of 50 years ago. They oppose any nation that seeks to dominate China or in their eyes threatens China, but isn't that what your own nation does?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2020, 08:44 PM
    Yes, 'Clete. I especially like the sentence that says [people in the US] "have bad attitudes towards various religions and minorities."
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2020, 08:58 PM
    What did Jesus say?
    He said we are to love our neighbor as ourselves. He did not say we should be delusional and profess to have great respect for a communist regime that has murdered innocent people by the thousands. If you think it's so wonderful, try going over there and speaking your mind. Try going to China and see if you can pass out Bibles on the street corner. It is still the government of forced abortions for women who become pregnant past the government approved quotient.

https://www.pop.org/forced-abortion-...ed-birth-laws/

https://www.npr.org/2016/02/01/46512...lion-bachelors

And you really suggest we should respect that government, and try to suggest Jesus would approve of that? That is incredible.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2020, 09:15 PM
    He said we are to love our neighbor as ourselves. He did not say we should be delusional and profess to have great respect for a communist regime that has murdered innocent people by the thousands. If you think it's so wonderful, try going over there and speaking your mind. Try going to China and see if you can pass out Bibles on the street corner. It is still the government of forced abortions for women who become pregnant past the government approved quotient.

https://www.pop.org/forced-abortion-...ed-birth-laws/

https://www.npr.org/2016/02/01/46512...lion-bachelors

And you really suggest we should respect that government, and try to suggest Jesus would approve of that? That is incredible.
    In Matthew 5 (Sermon on the Mount), Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor’ and ‘hate your enemy' but I say love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2020, 10:57 PM
    Not a message anyone wants to hear these days
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2020, 04:09 AM
    W.G.: I am really amazed by the left's dichotomy of what constitutes good and bad, acceptable and nonacceptable, and evil and nonevil. So, you don't remember history at all when it comes to RED CHINA: You don't remember that RED CHINA attacked U.S. Forces in Korea or that RED CHINA supplied equipment and advisors to North Vietnam to help kill U.S. troops there or that RED CHINA CONTINUES TO SUPPLY WEAPONS TO THE ENEMIES OF THE U.S. RIGHT TODAY! You have classic selective memory. And don't try to turn this into a racial thing: I specifically state "COMMUNIST CHINESE", not Chinese in general....and please don't throw Koreans in the mix: I have close working relationships with Koreans and Koreans are not Chinese, W.G.: just because they are Oriental doesn't make them all Chinese! Who is being XENOFOBIC, me or YOU? I find it odd that your memory doesn't allow you to remember Mao's murdering of 30-40 million Chinese. And you want me and others to RESPECT the ChiComs? Not in this lifetime I will not. Why don't YOU respect Nazi Germany? There are many Christian and hardworking Germans, too, like Chinese, as you say. Why not RESPECT Islamic radicals, while we are at it? Why not RESPECT the KKK and Skinheads?

Your problem, and the problem of the left, is that you don't realize that we are in a WAR with RED CHINA: we are only a match away from an inferno with a Godless communist state. Meanwhile, you think it is just fine to condemn RUSSIA....you and the left think it is "IN FASHION" to hate RUSSIA, but RED CHINA gets a pass....Hhhmmm, I see: RED CHINA "GOOD", RUSSIA "BAD"...that makes all the sense in the world.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2020, 04:42 AM
    Just as you mean the Chinese government, so do we mean the Russian government, as I think we all seperate the people from the politics. Hope they do the same. Proxy wars rage on, and those battlegrounds are just as devastating to those involved as a major war. So do we really have to play this word game of left and right when it's governments fueling these wars? Still it represents breakdowns of relationships around the world and that can't be good.

To be fair Vac, the left is totally bewildered by the dufus catering to Vlad, and blasting his own people, because we see Vlad as a thug criminal that suppresses his own people, as much as your ChiComs do, maybe worse when you figure what he does to political foes and defectors.
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2020, 05:19 AM
    In Matthew 5 (Sermon on the Mount), Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor’ and ‘hate your enemy' but I say love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."
    Jesus is speaking of what we are to do on a personal level, but even then He said nothing about respecting a murderous, tyrannical government. In fact He said nothing about respect at all. If you want to urge us to love and pray for them, then that's a great thing, but to respect?

It's really fascinating that forced abortions have no impact on you. Wonder why?

Feb 28, 2020, 06:02 AM
    Talaniman: Somewhere along the way, we lost our way, the American Way: I think this crap started after WWII with regard to the PROXY WARS you speak about here...these PROXY WARS are nothing short of terrorism and it really doesn't matter WHO is in support of them. When you think about it, the Proxy Wars are quite cowardly and slimy: A nation trying to impose its national will upon another nation but trying to use other people to produce that outcome and keep blood off its hands in terms of using its own troops: WHAT A DASTARDLY CONCEPT! I also blame the initial foray of the Proxy Wars on the Germans (is there anything they haven't initiated?!!) when they started these types of wars in the regions of Africa and the M.E. held by Britain and France as a means of forcing those countries to commit troops and reduce strength in Europe. The U.S. should remove itself from entering into any Proxy Wars: I don't think its a good way of doing business. As for your beloved "Dufus" and Russia: Maybe he is not handling this attempt at a "relationship" exactly right but the relationship we have with Russia is a dysfunctional one that needs to be restructured and reexamined: There is no way we should keep up the COLD WAR with Russia...this should change.

Jlisenbe: I agree: I RESPECT rattlesnakes for their poison but that doesn't mean I like them and I certainly don't love them!
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2020, 06:13 AM
    I think we have a different understanding of what "respect" means.

What do you mean by "proxy wars"? Please give an example.

Feb 28, 2020, 09:07 AM
    jlisenbe: Respect can mean "to be cognizant of" or, even, "to be wary of" or it can also mean "regards"....it can also connote a certain level of "decorum".

Proxy Wars is where you use another nations troops (or any description of "fighters") to further the national interest of your nation....you supply equipment and support for the other nations fighters but you, yourself, do not directly enter into combat: Its warfare conducted through somebody else.
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2020, 11:53 AM
    Can you please give an example of a U.S. proxy war.

Feb 28, 2020, 12:37 PM
    jlisenbe: Yes, a good example of a Proxy War is where we opposed a perceived Russian expansionism effort in the M.E. and, instead of directly confronting Russian funded adversaries with our own troops, we elected, at John McCain's and others urging, to fund radical Islamic "Moderate" Rebels instead as our PROXY combatants to resist Russian efforts in Syria aimed at preserving Assad. That is one example.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida's rules for returning funds for holding rental properties [ 2 Answers ]

I was given money on the 3rd of August 2018 to hold my rental property for the purposes of (1) obtaining a cosigner (her uncle) and (2) after obtaining the cosigner to build a fence around the property prior to moving in on 25th of August 2018. This fell through because of the uncle wanting to see...

How To Steal A Supreme Court Seat By Trump [ 8 Answers ]

For almost an entire year, the right-wing Republicans refused to even consider President Obama's nomination to replace Scalia on the Supreme Court. An entire year !!! That is how Trump and his criminal cronies have stolen a seat on the Supreme Court. Should the Democrats now do likewise and...

Ex seems unstable. No court order, should I withhold the kids? [ 1 Answers ]

So I am going through a nasty, nasty divorce, which hasn't even been filed yet, because originally we were trying to be amicable with each other, but obviously that didn't work out. He has continually threatened me to "take full custody of the children", yet while we have been separated, there have...

IRS rules on transfer of funds to Mother from NRE account in India [ 1 Answers ]

I am a US citizen and have around 40 lakh rupees in my NRO account in India which I transferred from US to India over the past 1 year. I would like to transfer this amount to my mothers account who lives in in India and is a Indian citizen, so that she can put it in an FD for a year and get a...

United States Cities with the most sunshine and warmth during the late fall and winte [ 11 Answers ]

I have read through the questions and answers currently posted on the Ask Me Help Desk and the link suggested in one of the answers. I would like an accurate, statistical, answer to my question. The area is to be free from hurricanes and other destructive weather.

View more questions Search