Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 11:08 AM

Comment on sadface's post
    I answered saying why I thought that and she didn't answer!
    She did reply and said she's busy with Christmas. Give her a break and leave her alone until after Christmas. I'm willing to wait. Are you?
    sadface Posts: 154, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2010, 01:12 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Yes I am.. of course! However its funny she says she is busy with Christmas when I still see her on Facebook all the time commenting on her friends status, photos etc! So there is something, I'm sure she replied just to reply.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 23, 2010, 01:19 AM

At least she replied, so we have that much. We'll keep an eye on her and hope she'll email you soon. Let me know!

Dec 23, 2010, 01:36 AM
    I will.. thanks again!
    I spoke to my husband and expressed my concern.. he agrees with me. This is upsettin me only because I thought the world of her! :(
    But she really upset me...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 23, 2010, 08:57 AM

This is upsettin me only because I thought the world of her! :(
    But she really upset me...
    I'll trade you two nieces for her.

Dec 24, 2010, 12:12 AM
    What do you mean?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 09:54 AM
    What do you mean?
    I have two 20-something nieces who wrote a book and paid to have it "published" and are trying to sell it. The storyline includes a lot of profanity. Without her permission, they put their grandmother (my mother) and other living people into the book (used real names or thinly disguised ones). My mother is an elderly, extremely conservative, very religious person who is horrified and upset to the extreme. Christmas just won't be the same this year...

I'll even pay you to take them.

Dec 28, 2010, 03:00 AM
    Oh no sorry to hear

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sister-in-law [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married now for 11 months to wonderful husband (at times) I like to have fun, joke around etc.. However a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving, my sister in law said they would being going out for dinner instead of cooking, (she and her husband lives with my mother-in-law). I...

Demanding Sister in Law (brother-in-law wife) [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I got engaged to my fiancé his brother's wife has not stopped making comments about me. Initially it was about my weight, which I admit was a problem, but I have since lost it. Then she began talking to my parents about how much more I am getting from the family in wedding presents etc...

A ? About my sister in law [ 8 Answers ]

My sister in law is in her 20's and about 36weeks pregnant and she been having blood problems they said something is wrong with her immune system and today they told her she has lupus what can this do to her and her baby and what can happen even after she has the baby thanks for the help

My ex sister-in-law [ 1 Answers ]

I'll need all the help I can get with this one. My parents wanted to buy a house and because of credit reasons, in trust they had my brother buy the house. My brother turned around and also put his wife's name on title. For many years we were trying to get her to sign the title over to no...

I don't like my sister-in-law [ 1 Answers ]

I don't like my sister-in-law:mad:

View more questions Search