Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovinglifetoday Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mariposita View Post
    well. What do u like about him, give me 5 reasons why you liked him tht dont involve you? If you dont see anything in his personallity that attracts you, then you can't really like him. It is all just feelings of attraction that are not based off of knowledge. I believe in order to truely like someone it can't just be based off of feelings of attraction, there has to be things specifically about this person that you like, or other wise the relationship will not be built on a solid foundation.. and he will be just like every other person. My advice analyze the specific things about him that you like.. if you can't find anything.. then you just had feelings of attraction based upon him showing you attention.
    You absolutely have a point..

1) he's a sweet guy
    2) he seems like he's had it rough and I know I had so we have that in common
    3) the look in his eyes just makes you.. I don't know warm inside I guess
    4) he acts like he doesn't care about things and says he doesn't but in reality he really does.
    5) he can keep a conversation going
    6) he didn't seem like he was ALL about flirting like he sympathized with me about drama
    7) we have common interests

But I have a few things that bother me about him too... its not like il marry him but id like to at least try a relationship
    lovinglifetoday Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 08:00 PM

EVERYBODY!
    HE FINALLY WROTE TO ME FIRST
    He asked me if I just imed him so apparently he didn't see them! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He wants me to do whatever he likes [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend wants me to do whatever wants... dress like he wants... get back home in the time he wants... I mean... I would do anything for him... but... I wouldn't be happy... n the worst thing is... he can easily let me go... I'm sure about this... and am also sure that even if I did everything...

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

Does this mean he likes me? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend got me a balloon that said my nickname on it. Which is oreo. So then after my last class I was standing outside waiting for the bell to ring with my friends. So then the guy I like, lets call him bob, and his friends go up to another one of their friends who were standing close to my...

How do you know if someone likes you? [ 1 Answers ]

Say you like someone. But u don't know if they really like you. But people say he does. What do you do?

View more questions Search