Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 08:04 AM

Everyone wants answers, I still want mine from girls I dated years ago.

At any rate, her behavior indicates she's not a good girlfriend, so you're better off without her. As you move along you'll realize this.

And know that had you never known about her current situation, all this wouldn't be "eating away at you". Certain things in life are best kept as secrets. This is why NC is important.

But to answer your question, if you think she was cheating then she probably was, and her defensive answer to your question confirms it.
    Chillaxguy90 Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2009, 02:34 PM

It has been a full month since we officially started NC, and I must say I feel, well, great. I get the feeling more time is still needed before I can call myself completely healed. This being because I still have moments where I think of her and get down, but those quickly past. Feeling good and starting school in the fall, things are finally starting to look up. Just an update, thanks for sticking with me.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 02:57 PM

All you can do is take it day by day and each day makes you stronger.

When your all heal up your going reflect how the time you spent with your ex and won't believe how blinded you was with her and realize how she so wasn't worth your time but at least you learned from it.

Btw, it seems like your progessing well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm cheating you tell me if so [ 8 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend of seven months broke up on new years day and ever sense then I've sort of liked my friend daniel and well me and my boyfriend got back together and last night I had text message sex with daniel and its only because I was really horny and daniel freaking hot and my...

Is he cheating or not? [ 31 Answers ]

I am new to this site and please excuse me if I do anything wrong... Well I have a question that has been driving me crazy this last month. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. He has a baby with a previous ex girlfriend. He's always told me she was crazy about him and...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

I know he is not cheating, but what is up with her? [ 14 Answers ]

Let me start this by saying I know that my husband is not cheating on me, I trust him and he trusts me. We have a mutual friend who we are both close to (a woman), close enough that she did a reading at our wedding. She has been going through some rough times lately, both personally and...

Is he cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband is always gone on business trips. It seems like every time I call him he is always too busy to answer my calls. He always smells like a woman's perfume when he finally gets home. What should I do? Please help me

View more questions Search