Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 05:36 PM

HI, I'll try to piece this together with you.

Long story, shortened.

You are worried about? Her? You? HIM?

All of the above?

Slow down and look at this from a different perspective.

Your goals in life are to:Finish school,get a good job,THEN get a relationship which might work.

Right now you are concentrating on the problem,one you (and they) are not reaching any conclusions.

Are you sure you want to go after someone who doesn't:Act trustworthy,isn't sure of any of her commitments for anyone,including herself,and has the baggage she is carrying and apparently has you along for the ride?

If you feel guilty for calling the ex,good,you should.

Now, How do you get past this problem and on the right track?

I'll be waiting for your response.

KBC
    lonelyplacid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 06:02 PM

Well, glad to hear from so many people. Thank you all for your time and the help.. it means a lot.

I succumbed to my weakness and I called him... bad on my part... now she is afraid that I will tell the whole world and her folks...
    I will never ever do that... I will be leaving tomorrow evening to my friends place and have a long break... I want to be successful, I hope god gives me the break soon... I am starting make my plans for my school etc...

All said and done... I paid the price for the mistakes some one and myself did... and I don't want to go through this any more...
    I used to be out going, used to have lot people around me... I will start going back to my previous life style...

Thanks once again you all... you guys are great...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love and a childhood friend. Should I go there? [ 6 Answers ]

I will be 39 this year. I have been married to unfaithful souse for nearly 20 years. She has had three affairs that I know of and being from a broken family myself I chose to forgive for my daughters sake (shes 18 now and is aware of my wife's infidelity). Problem is I can't forget. I have become...

I'm in love with my childhood sweetheart, but I haven't talked to her in over 4 years [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, to start this off I would first like to give a little background on this whole situation. I'm 17 and the girl I'm referring to is 16 (we'll call her Tara). She transferred to a different school district about 4 years ago. She is popular now, I'm a loner. With that said, I'll explain my problem....

Girl friend of 5 years wants to take a break, but doesn't know why. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28, and she's 26. We've been together for almost 5 years, and in that time, things have been overall very good. We've spoken about getting married, and although we weren't planning to get married anytime soon (1-2 years), we both did want to eventually get married. We bought a house together...

Were Great friend and I Love him so should we go out [ 4 Answers ]

WEll my friend "BOB" he and I have been friends since 1st grade and he knows i like him and he likes me he is always there and understandin and all:) but i dont want to go out with him for some reason like i guess i'm scared but i dont mind going out with him i have before and i really really like...

View more questions Search