Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dandyj Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr08 View Post
    There are publications available to help people in custody situations who are operating Pro Se (representing yourself). I know that there are two psychologist's who offer Pro Se documents and tons of do-it-yourself publications and "insider" custody strategies.

I know they have packages for Men, Women, and Grandparents.

Here's the link: Child Custody Help
    Thanks so much for this! I will definitely look into it.
    dandyj Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 05:57 PM

Thanks to everyone for there input! Your responses have been very insightful and with interesting points of view. This gives me more options than what I started my day with. Thanks again!
    lagranoui Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 09:25 PM

Law in Canada is somewhat different from place to place. I live in Ontario and In British Columbia some the law changes. So here I have changed information and even enrolled in schools without producing any legal documents. Or even birth certificates. They sent me in a room with papers I filled them out handed them in and left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support after giving up rights to child? [ 1 Answers ]

If the father gives up his rights to his child does he still have to pay child support?

Self supporting mother is taking to court by abusing exs father for custody of child [ 3 Answers ]

Can a grandfather be awarded custody of a female child if mother has no police record, no drug or alcohol abuse, and is self supporting?

Giving Custody without a court order by Notorized Letter [ 4 Answers ]

I am a single parent of a 16 year old boy. I have been unemployed for over a year due to ill health. I also live with my mother. I recently received the results of the many tests I have taken through my doctor's office and am now under treatment. My son recently got into some trouble in school...

What to expect in court for child custody [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is going to court next week for custody of his son. When he divorced his son was 2 and the Mom filed all the paperwork for the divorce stating he could have visitation in her home and he didn't have to pay child support. He agreed since his son was young and he felt that his son...

Do you have to be summond to court for child support. Or custody ? [ 5 Answers ]

In the past two months I have lost custody of my son and now they want support payments. ALL WITHOUT ME KNOWING. I have not received anything in the mail and no summons for this. My ex told me court is next week. I don't know what to do. I am willing to pay the support but I am mad they did...

View more questions Search