Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Mae
    "Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To Him be the power for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 5:6-11
    Amen.

My favorite part... is the first line... humble yourselves and cast all your anixety on him. If only we could remember that from minute to minute.

Very beatuiful contribution.

Thank you.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 04:41 AM
    Your devil sounds like a nasty dude. :)
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2008, 04:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Your devil sounds like a nasty dude. :)
    Ahhhh he thinks he is... and we just let him think it ;)

Poor thing really is nothing but wasted energy that could be applied to something far more useful but he chose not to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Types of Forces [ 3 Answers ]

What is the different Forces ib Physics?

Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave. Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped...

Other Forces [ 2 Answers ]

Question: Besides its weight, a 2.70 kg object is subjected to one other constant force. The object starts from rest and in 1.20 s experiences a displacement of (4.20 - 3.30) m, where the direction of is the upward vertical direction. Determine the other force. Where do I begin??

Buoyant forces [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I just want to know when does a submarine experience greater buoyant force? Is it when it is near the surface of the ocean or near the ocean floor, considering gravity is the same for both situations.

View more questions Search