Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 7, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Oi! 450donn and homegirl 50, I can spell corectly just that I had the cold and it was mucking up my typing skills so gtf!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 7, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Sure you can get engaged!

Since the guy generally spends 2 months salary on the ring---you're going to be wearing what? A ring from a Crackerjack box?

And then, when you're planning the wedding (you DO know that most couples pay for their own weddings) you can get a second hand dress and shoes from the discount store. Or you can just pick your neighbor's flowers and wear your best jeans.

Seriously honey--why do you WANT to get engaged so young? That's just silly! Couples who are engaged for longer than 2 years seldom get married. Do you think that it's okay to have sex if you're engaged, since you're going to get married anyway? Sorry, but that won't work, either.

You shouldn't be so serious about a guy so young--you barely know who YOU are yet, much less who he is, and who you might be together.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Yes, it is too young to even have a serious relationship that would even think of marriage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Young marriage? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. I have seen this question on here a few times, so Im sorry about this, but I just need some advice. Im stressing out... okay... Im 19 years old, in University, pursuing a goal... my fiancé is 25 years old, finishing his grade 12 then going to college. He has a criminal record, and has just...

Is 20 too young for Marriage? [ 30 Answers ]

I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 3 months, and we're pretty serious. I know it's cliché, but I've never felt this way about a girl before, and she's said the same to me. We both said 'those three words' to each other about a month in, and now we're talking about marriage and...

Young marriage in trouble [ 9 Answers ]

I was 18 when I had my daughter and was married a few weeks later. My husband has just told me that he likes someone he works with. I went through the same thing myself but got over it quickly. He is having a harder time and has told me he doesn't want to be with me. We have been together 4 years...

Am I too young to even think about marriage? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. I am eighteen and I am really confused about how I feel for my boyfriend. I know that I am extremely young to even be having seriuos thoughts; however, I really feel as if I have found the right one. I think my boyfriend coud be the man that I spend the rest of my life with. We have been...

Young rocky marriage [ 4 Answers ]

When I was 18 I got married. Right before the wedding things were up and down mostly I thought because of the stress of the wedding and dealing with family, etc. they were just little arguments nothing major. We moved in next door to my husbands parents because they gave us a piece of land. Things...

View more questions Search