Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 12:25 AM
    At least I'm not swabbing the decks tonight, although I still have dishes to wash...

Time for bed, methinks. I can't stay up all night like all you retired people.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    At least I'm not swabbing the decks tonight, although I still have dishes to wash...........

I'm not retired. Just shifted careers... I will never retire... :eek:
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:29 AM
    At least I'm not swabbing the decks tonight, although I still have dishes to wash...........

Doo ye want to starte talking pyrate language on this post? Me thinks it would not be a goode idea, though! Could also be interesting, though!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Shiver me timber, laddie!! (I have just one timber to shiver.)
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Oct 8, 2007, 12:39 AM
    So was their any thing else I needed to be worried about? I want to make sure that their isn't
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Did you read my post about the Friend's of the Rock Island Library? I thought that it might be of interest to you...

Shiver me timers too, lassy!
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by br_hjs
    so was their any thing else i needed to be worried about? i wanna make sure that their isnt
    I just think that you need to get to bed! If you trust our advice, then I would suggest going to bed. I don't have to be up as early as you do.
    -

Oct 8, 2007, 12:43 AM
    I don't think I'm going to sleep to night at all though. I know if I do, I'll have trouble waking up
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 12:45 AM
    I'm off to bed, maties. Be sure to get your beauty sleep, Clough.
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:47 AM
    i dont think i'm going to sleep to night at all though. i know if i do, i'll have trouble waking up
    When going to bed at this time of the night, you just might have trouble waking up. What is it that would help you to get to sleep, Michelle? You do need your sleep, you know?
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:48 AM
    I'm off to bed, maties. Be sure to get your beauty sleep, Clough.
    Good idea! I got to get out of here too! Do you really think that sleep is going to help my beauty, Wondergirl?
    -

Oct 8, 2007, 12:48 AM
    I could go to sleep easy but I don't want to deal with waking up so tired in the morning
    -

Oct 8, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Anyway. I'm so tired that this past hour everything looks blurry so I'm going to sleep.
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:51 AM
    anyways. i'm so tired that this past hour everything looks blurry so i'm going to sleep.
    Sweet dreams!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 12:54 AM
    I sent you tidings of great joy via site mail, Clough.
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:58 AM
    I sent you tidings of great joy via site mail, Clough.
    I got them! Goodnight!
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 08:57 AM
    i could go to sleep easy but i dont want to deal with waking up so tired in the morning
    Great awareness, Michelle. So, pick the correct solution:

a) Stay up so you are a stressed out basket case who can't communicate properly with anyone the next day
    b) Go to bed earlier so you don't wake up so dead tired

anyways. i'm so tired that this past hour everything looks blurry so i'm going to sleep.
    Thank you, M. A bit late, but a responsible act, none-the-less. I think that those of us who are attempting to help you should join a pact. I don't think we should post to you after... hmmmmm... let's say 12:30 am on a school night and 1:30 am if it's not?

Hope you work hard today and try to do or say at least one thing nice for/to somebody.

Hugs, Didi
    -

Oct 8, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Hey, I'm here. I may not be online much anymore for a while due to some family problems.
    Anyway, so do you think that he IS telling the truth when he says that? Even though in mose cases with other people it would probably be a lie? We have been together for 669 days. Lol. Yeah I know. I realized that for some reason the day I was really sad, was the 666th day
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 08:54 PM
    I'm sorry, Michelle, about your family problems. I hope all turns out well. As for whether he was telling the truth... who knows? My guess is, that he probably finds other females attractive, because, if he didn't I would be a little concerned about him! He is probably terrified to tell you the truth because you have a tendency to over-react to things at times. Plus, he may be telling the truth in it's meaning. He may mean it's not the same kind of attraction that he has for you. Perhaps it's a physical attraction, perhaps a crush... but not an attraction of any importance.

Either way, I guess the issue I have with your concern, is that I don't understand what the big deal is. You can love somebody but still find others attractive. It doesn't mean that you care less.

Michelle, you have to understand that the teenaged years are ones of discovery and learning who you are, what you want in life, what you want in a partner, etc. It is perfectly normal to find other people that you are attracted to, move from relationship to relationship, etc. Yeah, it might not seem fair, but even that is personal growth.

Anyhow, off the top of my head, those are my thoughts. Did you have any homework tonight? If so, is it all done?

Michelle, I am so happy to meet this other side of you. Thank you for showing it to us.

Love, Didi
    -

Oct 8, 2007, 10:42 PM
    That's the thing. If he does, then he doesn't show any affection at all so yeah. That's real great

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beard growth [ 2 Answers ]

hii I'm 25 genially not a hairy person and have very little facial hair. I'm desperate to grow a half decent beard & woz wondering if there woz sum way of inducing some/any growth i.e an oil, cream supplement..? I just don't know HELP!:confused:

Will it cause new growth? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering - If I shaved an area of my body that has no hair would it cause hair to grow? I don't think it would since there are no hairs so it couldn't effect anything but I just want a second opinion?

Beard growth [ 2 Answers ]

Hii.. I'm 21 and I have beard growth problem with me... its not flawless I mean its not growing in a proper way... it looks weird. Moreever,its very thin ,way to invisible.And no one in my family has this problem as some say it harmone genes problem. Please assist me in curing one soon. LIke what...

Tell me about my growth [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 5'4 and 17 I've been 5'4 for about 5 monthes and haven't grew since my birthday is September 14 will I grow anymore can somebody tell me or have a similar situation like me

Growth under arm [ 3 Answers ]

I had atiny growth under my arms, may be an extension of breast glands. At aboyt 18 years they were of the size of a grape, now at age 52 they are as large as a lemon and bothersome. They do not hurt but I can not wear sleeveless dresses, the bra strap pinches and it uncomfortable. What is this...

View more questions Search