Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mankitta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Well they all say it depends on how long uve bin dating,I think it depends on the reason as to why you want to let her go.. if she did you wrong, she knows what's coming! If you are tired and want out of the relationship? There's no easy way to break someone's heart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's With Dumping And Suicide [ 8 Answers ]

So, Why Is It When A Person Dumps Someone That The Partner That Was Dumped Feels Like Killing Themselves? Well, A Example Of This Was My Ex. I Dumoed Him Because I Knew He Was Cheating On Me And Then The Next Day He Brought A Knife To School During Lunch Hour And Slit In His Wrist, What Is The...

Dumping a ghost image from one partition to another. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am having a problem ghosting a HD using Ghost I have a 40GB HD split into 2 patitions which both boot: Partition #1= 20GB (Windows XP Pro) partition #2= 20GB (Ghost Image) Rebuild Computer. What I'm trying to achieve is dual boot after POST, opt1 boots Windows XP like...

Dumping my computer. Do I have all my backups covered? [ 3 Answers ]

I've given up on fixing this old fart... so am backing everything up. I've backed up My Documents Outlook Express .dbx files for the folders Outlook Express Address Books Desktop stuff that was not shortcuts IE Favorites FF Bookmarks

Question about dumping [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, This is my first post here and I need a little bit of advice from you all. I recently met a girl on an online dating site, and we had spoken quite a lot a week or so before first meeting. We seemed to get along great. However, when we met in person, she was not exactly what I was...

View more questions Search