Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams925
    Well we have been together for 2 1/2 years now. We moved in together after being together for about 7 or 8 months. He cheated months before we moved in together. and we are rushing marriage or anything now.. i mean we pretty much are married anyways. i think im gonna take an entire week to just think about everything by myself to make my decision. and if i do decide to stay i know that i can never mention this to him again.
    Why did you move in with him after he finally got with this girl he wanted in the first place?
    How old is the baby you have? Maybe you're dealing with some postpartum depression. Or were you thinking all of this before the child was born. Why is it you two never married? I guess I'm old fashion. I don't understand when people say they are in no hurry to marry, but they live together and make babies.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 05:12 PM
    If you decide to stay with him, then you need to get some counseling to help you deal with these feelings, otherwise you are going to be miserable and you will make his life miserable.
    Williams925 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2007, 05:41 AM
    No our relationship wasn't built on anger. We never fought for the first few months... not even one fight. It was great.. and I felt the same way he did and I didn't want to just be with somebody. We did know each other for about 3 months before we got together.. that's why I said we fell in love when we first kissed.. not really first sight. My baby is 1 month old... and off and on I think about these things. We began to fight about whether to abort or keep our baby... we both wanted to keep the baby... but at the time there were so many things getting in the way of that.. so on my own I made that decision and he was esspecially upset about it. Then we argued about this girl. I never thought that he cheated on me with her... but she would always give me a hard time and I knew she wanted him so I didn't want them talking together.. that's what we fought about. And I didn't know he cheated until we had already moved in together. She stalked me for a while and months after we were living together she told me what happened. And.. we're not getting married because I don't want to. He wants to because he says its swearing ourselves to each other in front of God. But- can't I do that without marriage? Why spend all that money for a one day thing? It wouldn't change anything about our relationship.. except a piece of paper.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Well you don't HAVE to spend a lot of money on a wedding and if something happened to the marriage it protects the child finacially. If something happens to him you and your daughter are protected. No arguments, no fighting to get help. But that's beside the point.
    Again, stay if you want, but get some counseling, otherwise you are going to make yourself and him miserable.
    Another question, what was he doing and saying while this girl stalking you?
    Williams925 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Just that she was crazy. I mean- she was! She wasn't telling me anything about him, just constantly sending me nasty texts emails messages on my phone. But nways-- I have decided to leave him. I don't want to be with anyone right now but when I do I want to be with someone new and have a clean slate. Probably won't be for many years since I have two children. But that's better than feeling horrible all the time.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 12:26 PM
    This may be the best way. You're not going through the drama of the relationship and you can concentrate on your children. I wish the best for you and your children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One Night Stand [ 10 Answers ]

I'm so pissed at myself, I can't admit it to anyone I know, so I'll say it on here. I had a one night stand and I feel disgusting. Never again

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

Pregnant after one night stand.I might not be father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello anyone there... please help me with this. I was involved with a girl I met online about a month ago... we had a one night stand. I used condoms... she said she was catholic and does not want to use pills, but was just 1-2 days out of her periods. I am very confident that there was no condom...

Pregnant By A 3-Night Stand! Guy Is A Mean Loser! [ 2 Answers ]

He's a loser and I'm an idiot woman. I am pregnant (about 1 month) and this guy and I had sex 3 times in the last year. He's being mean and nasty and/or ignoring me now, so I'd like to know what rights I have and what he will be mandated to do as far as financial support. I didn't do this alone,...

View more questions Search