Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 30, 2005, 05:08 PM
    You're an idiot esp when it comes to pregnancy and women... and a jerk.. your wrong on this one buddy its obvious to see... 3 women disagree with you so obviously there is a problem with your point of view...

Jun 30, 2005, 05:12 PM
    And another thing.. fan mail? yeah right.. if anyone gets fanmail its wildcat.. you only have 50 posts so you're no expert srry... get over it
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jun 30, 2005, 05:17 PM
    Help is a four letter word
    I have received many thank you messages telling me that I was right and this is after the fact I did not come her to argue but I came to enlighten

Jun 30, 2005, 05:21 PM
    Well do us all a favor and don't use your enlightment on pregnant women because this is one subject you know nothing about but think you know everything...
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

Jun 30, 2005, 07:07 PM
    Dude your join date is June 2005 because you make stupid comments in several forums doesn't make you an expert. You want to enlighten people enlighten me as where this amazing fan mail comes from. Perhaps it from the voices that tell you all women are whores just chomping at the bit to get pregnant and force you to support them.
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jun 30, 2005, 09:06 PM
    Taxes go up
    Your statement was an understadable remark knowing my stance on unmarried girls who produce baby after baby with never even the same father,these kids don't care about themselves they don't have any respect at all they live off welfare they are bad parents there kids grow up to be unwanted burdens to the state,my streets become unsafe my taxes go up.and I understand you are a social worker I don't blame you I think you really try to help them.but that's what's out there

Jul 1, 2005, 08:31 AM
    Just because they live off welfare DOES NOT make them bad parents.. I know some people on welfare with several kids from diff dads and they are terrific parents... tru they made bad choices but just because they are on welfare doesn't mean they are bad parents
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2005, 09:32 AM
    I would suggest that young Michael, in addition to failing high school civics, likely also failed English. I believe he wants us to "accept" his self-given authority, not '"except" it. I would also advise a crash course in capitalization, comma use and run-on sentences. Even though I don't agree with his stance, I would find it much more digestible if it were better presented.
    Kitty07 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2005, 01:35 PM
    Ok I'm only 16 but I know there is obviosly no future with this man do what is best for the baby and leave him. He is not going to make your life any easier. I know if I had a child I would not want him or her to be around that type of father. Get out of the relationship and find someone who is responsible and drug free and I guaruntee you will be much happier.
    monkey_luva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 04:19 PM
    I hate guys that say that. They don't know what girls are going through. Like Lickemlolly said, even if this one didn't work out, doesn't mean that when she gets older she won't want another. And I also agree that you should leave him. The drugs can lead to more drugs and maybe even abuse. Dump him girl. He is definitely not worth it.
    monkey_luva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 04:25 PM
    I know I am younger that any of you guys, but my sister got pregnant by her boyfriend that was doing drugs. After she had the baby, he became abusive and used more drugs. She is 21 with a 2 yr old boy. She dumped the boyfriend when her boy was 1 and now found someone who cares about her and her child and he doesn't do drugs either.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2005, 08:26 PM
    Exactly! You will find someone else.

NEVER get involved with a serious drug user.

You are wise beyound your years there Monkey.
    BeRRieS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by selsal
    As of right now I am 6 months pregnant. From about january I have struggled with my boyfriends drug habits. I went through alot trying to get him to stop and he said he did, but come later to find out he has never stopped. I ask him constantly if he still does them, which of course he says no. I dont trust him at all because he has lied about it so much in the past. Hes 27 and Im 21. He lives with him mother and doesnt plan on getting a house any time soon!! He is always with his friends and every time we fight about what hes doing he says sorry that hes gonna change but he never does. Im so frustrated and confused on what to do. Do I leave him now so he will get that Im serious?? Or wait around to see if he will change after I have the baby???? PLEASE HELP :(
    This is a pretty sticky situation. Your six months pregnant and obviously love this guy. But there's a child that's about to be brought into this world and it don't need to be brought into an ugly world like that. Drug users are drug users! Trust me! I battled with heroin addiction since I was 14 and now I'm 25 and finally clean. Its sad because the real person behind that drug user is actually most of the time a beautiful person. But the drugs do turn you into someone your not. It takes over your life and I'm sorry to say but the fact is if your partner had a choice to spend his last 50 dollars on dippers or drugs, it will be the drugs. No second thoughts! Sad thing is is that he will know its wrong and will hurt so bad but that's what the drugs do to you. They make you isolate yourself, think about yourself only, steal, cheat, lie... really it's a bad bad life. I think back when I was on the gear and the things I done and think... sheeez that's sad. Please think of you and the safety of your baby. Maybe your boyfriend isn't ready to stop. I done COUNTLESS treatments to please other people when I wasn't ready and always wondered why I went back to drugs. This last time which was 2 years ago, I was sooooooo ready! Hopefully one day soon he will come around and realise there is a baby out there that needs him to be a daddy not a devil in disguise. Stay strong!
    miserablegirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by selsal
    As of right now I am 6 months pregnant. From about january I have struggled with my boyfriends drug habits. I went through alot trying to get him to stop and he said he did, but come later to find out he has never stopped. I ask him constantly if he still does them, which of course he says no. I dont trust him at all because he has lied about it so much in the past. Hes 27 and Im 21. He lives with him mother and doesnt plan on getting a house any time soon!! He is always with his friends and every time we fight about what hes doing he says sorry that hes gonna change but he never does. Im so frustrated and confused on what to do. Do I leave him now so he will get that Im serious?? Or wait around to see if he will change after I have the baby???? PLEASE HELP :(
    Im in the same boat as you its awful.. I keep giving mine too many warnings that I am going to leave him.. but never get the strength too.. I too am 6 months gone..
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2007, 11:40 PM
    The baby is almost 2 years old now. The date is clearly printed in the post. It's cool that your offering help but keep an eye on the date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dogs won't stop marking things in the house [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me what is the best way to break my chihuahuha's (2 males)from marking their territory in the house?

Fan won't stop [ 2 Answers ]

The compressor on the a/c turns off but the fan continues to run. Tonight when I turned off the a/c at the t-stat, the fan and compressor came back on even though the unit was turned off. What is my problem? The unit is about 24 years old and the t-stat was replaced a few months ago.

Help! Sub won't stop hitting... [ 3 Answers ]

I had it hooked up while testing it, and everything was fine. But now it's acting weird. I tried tracing the wiring, but alas, nothing sticking out like a sore thumb. Is this a ground problem? An audio problem? Help please. Thanks.

Why can't I stop feeling like this... [ 24 Answers ]

I am scared to death that I have fallen in love with pete. I have allowed myself to open up and let Pete in - but I am so scared that he is going to hurt me now that I have done so - I have never known any different. I feel so vulberable - even though I now he is not like the others.

View more questions Search