Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2014, 02:30 PM
    Do you have any REAL sisters? Maybe if you did you may have an easier time of it. Sometimes you have to gently let her know, as she did you, when she does things that make YOU uncomfortable. Its done between people all the time. As I said, SHE told you when she was uncomfortable.
    dman1998 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2014, 03:00 PM
    [MENTION=23847]talaniman[/MENTION]
    Yeahh your absolutely right! I am always to scared to tell her when I am uncomfortable but she always does to me! So I am going to start telling her! Thanks you have probably been the most helpful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with my step sister [ 16 Answers ]

I'm 11 and she is 5 months younger. We met a few months back, I have 2 other step sisters, I love her but we haven't said anything about it. She has shown signs that she likes me. I think our parents think there's something between us. Advice? What should I do? Back off or pursue?Thanks,Hunter

Been secretly in love with my step sister my whole life... [ 15 Answers ]

I am a 29 year old guy. I met my step-sister when I was about 13 years old. Back then I didn't realize just what I felt for her and when I figured it out a few years later it terrified me so I kept it to myself. She never knew just how insane it made me seeing her with other guys (Mainly my friends...

I love my step sister too much [ 4 Answers ]

right this is hard when I was 14 years old my step sister was 19 and we used to be really close but before our parents got married I fancied her but now we are so far apart I can't explain it I still love her like a real sister but we argue all the time help

What to do if your in love with your older step sister [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, about a year ago my mom got custody of my new step sister. She is 17 ad I am 13. I am really in love with her! I don't want to be though. Sometimes I masterbate over her. I go to sleep every night wishing she would love me back. We are very close, we tell each other every thing I even told her...

I love my step-sister [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm survivor987 (dan) Well I'm going to get down to the point. My dad and my step mum got married a few months ago and they have been together for about 3 years and I have known my step-sister since then and I have always had a crush on her and I love her so much, I masturbate over her...

View more questions Search