Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah2014 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    No, no, no!!!!!! That's not his job. That's YOUR job. YOU have to find ways to feel good about who you are.

Where does your insecurity come from?
    Yeah it is my job but I feel insecure from things that have happened in past with him and being cheated on in relationships

Sep 8, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    My bf is flirty and it makes me feel crappy about myself because I feel that he makes time to help other girls but he doesn't even have time to go to the store with me to help pick out a pair of work shoes FOR HIM. I have no evidence that he is doing anything with these girls but the way he talks to them I keep my eyes and ears open. I kid him some about 'the other women' but I don't accuse him. Waiting for the moment he slips up.
    Your stronger than I am I can't keep it in
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Guys have a way of saying do not compare me with other guys. Same goes with other girls he can not treat you like you are going to cheat on him due to his past experiences. AND you can not try to live up to 'above and beyond' for him to overcome any worries he may have about you treating him the same.

Sep 8, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    How old are the children? Are any of them of school age?

He may not know if someone dropped it in the car or he picked up a piece of trash and didn't think about it.
    Yeah you may be right I hope so I love him to bits although been rocky lately , yes two are school age whys that?

Sep 8, 2013, 04:49 PM
    Guys have a way of saying do not compare me with other guys. Same goes with other girls he can not treat you like you are going to cheat on him due to his past experiences. AND you can not try to live up to 'above and beyond' for him to overcome any worries he may have about you treating him the same.
    Thank all you guys for your help much appreciated I need to get some sleep now but be on in the morning x
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2013, 04:50 PM
    Could they have written the note. Kids are more in the know in that area nowadays than you would think or want them to be.

Sep 8, 2013, 04:51 PM
    could they have written the note. Kids are more in the know in that area nowadays than you would think or want them to be.
    No definitely not and his got a work car so they generally go in mine plus it's his writing
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2013, 04:53 PM
    And the writing on the other side of the paper?

Sep 8, 2013, 04:54 PM
    and the writing on the other side of the paper?
    Pretty sure it's his writing
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2013, 04:59 PM
    If he wrote both sides it seems like maybe he wants to get you jealous or he wants to see if you are looking in certain places for whatever?

Sep 9, 2013, 12:47 AM
    if he wrote both sides it seems like maybe he wants to get you jealous or he wants to see if you are looking in certain places for whatever?
    I would like to think your right but I rarely go in his car and he knows how much hassle it would cause

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lying boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Together for a year and he would not talk to his female friend in front I me, but swears their just friends even after promising me several times he would quit talking to her or tell me when he did, and never told me, I found out on my own

What do I do if my boyfriend keeps lying? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I've been with this boy for 11 months now. We would have made 12 this month, but all he do is lie, lie, lie and I'm fed up with it. He tells me all kind of lies, but somehow I peep everything. I now know how he really fills he inboxes of girls on FB, and be like what's good? Do they want...

Lying to my boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need advice... So I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. I used to be a complete pot head, and his little sister smoked too. I was trying to bond with his family, so his sister and I smoked together. When he asked me about it I panicked and told him that she didn't smoke. But...

Is my boyfriend lying? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for about 8 months. A little while ago he took a photo of my in my underwear without my consent. At the time I wasn't sure if he was taking a pic of me but then I saw it on his phone which confirmed my suspicions. I confronted him about it and he became extremely defensive...

Is my boyfriend lying? [ 4 Answers ]

Is my boyfriend lying ? Just sex no strings attached we've been doing this for a year once a week. Its been 2 months since we had sex . Hes saying cause he has a liver problem and high blood pressure the med he's on he can't get a elerction. So I decided to go to where he works I saw him at...

View more questions Search