Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2007, 01:07 PM
    It all depends on you. If you think you can hold a friendship with this kind of person, go for it. But also keep in mind that you know the kind of person he is.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2007, 01:15 PM
    If you still have feelings, friendship now will be really hard. I suggest you wait until you are over him completely.
    drop Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Mar 27, 2007, 01:59 PM
    "Friend" is a very flexible word - it can mean just about anything from "a person I know a little bit and can get along with" to "the person I know best in the world". In this case, it sounds to me that he's using the "someone to keep around in case I wanna have fun" definition of the word "friend".

If you're OK with that, enjoy it; but if not, you probably want to let him go.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 02:49 PM
    He's about 5 years away MINIMUM from not using comically absurd excuses for a break-up.

I'm afraid that the truth is he did not "love" you.
    He was in "Lust" with you. But the good news is that means you are rather attractive. I am sure.

Next time, you decide who you want to sleep with and
    If it's a player... ok. If it's not, OK. There will be OTHERS.

Avoid him. It's OVER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

Can I get him back? [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with my last week after 9mos because we were fighting a lot and he was getting very stressed out. We were very much in love with each other which made it hurt a lot more. We did argue a lot and I think its because we just didn't give each other any space. So now we have split...

View more questions Search