May 3, 2012, 10:50 PM
    Bork Rinds... ok, I tried.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2012, 03:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstChair View Post
    Bork Rinds...ok, I tried.
    Look the kiwi has a speech impediment

So borkin and aigs, fush and chups, newspapers come from a dairy, you really don't want to know more
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Hey its a joke, have you no sense of humour
    Don't accuse me of being a liberal, I have a great sense of humor. Just a communication barrier, we have those here, too.

Ultra Member

May 4, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Don't accuse me of being a liberal, I have a great sense of humor. Just a communication barrier, we have those here, too.

Yes I've noticed
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 5, 2012, 10:03 AM
    Hello again,

This video about sums it up. Republican women speak.

excon

PS> Ok, maybe they're not Republicans..
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 5, 2012, 11:49 AM
    I want the Democrats to stop using my womanhood for their mostly liberal propaganda and then obessing over my vagina. I want the Republicans to stop giving the Democrats reasons to be delusional because they think Republicans are trying to control my vagina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-...layer_embedded
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2012, 05:08 PM
    Personally not interested in taking the debate to this level
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2012, 05:34 PM
    The whole issue is a phony canard. Republicans held the Presidency for 20 of the last 32 years ,including 2 terms each of the 2 conservative Republicans . They also had control of the House of Representatives for a decade until 2006... and again in the current session of Congress. In all that time ,not once was there a move by either executive action ,or legislation that threatened the availabiltiy of contraceptions .
    Now we are to believe that a moderate former Governor of Mass. Is more conservative than Goldwater (in Obama's words ),and that contraception availability is threatened . The truth is that the only changes proposed are by the radical POTUS and his Commisars who now think that contracpetion should not only be a "right " ,but also a "free" entitlement .

As I said ,it is a canard and a diversion . The President doesn't want us to dwell on the fact that the labor participation rate is the lowest it has been in the last 30 years .
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2012, 08:19 PM
    Canard isn't that some sort of duck, you know quacks like, waddles like, etc and that's the way I see this argument
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2012, 09:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The whole issue is a phony canard. Republicans held the Presidency for 20 of the last 32 years ,including 2 terms each of the 2 conservative Republicans . They also had control of the House of Representatives for a decade until 2006 ...and again in the current session of Congress. In all that time ,not once was there a move by either executive action ,or legislation that threatened the availabiltiy of contraceptions .
    Now we are to believe that a moderate former Governor of Mass. is more conservative than Goldwater (in Obama's words ),and that contraception availability is threatened . The truth is that the only changes proposed are by the radical POTUS and his Commisars who now think that contracpetion should not only be a "right " ,but also a "free" entitlement .

As I said ,it is a canard and a diversion . The President doesn't want us to dwell on the fact that the labor participation rate is the lowest it has been in the last 30 years .
    But now all of a sudden there is a big push, both state and congress to go backward. What happened? Oh that's right, the job creators saw a democrat coming to clean up the mess so they hid the mop, broom, and bucket, and robbed the piggy bank blind, and blamed the new guy, and told the cops he went that away. Said it best, Mitts only job is to keep the pen hand loose and just sign where they tell him too!

Everybody signs what Grover says to sign. Mitt doesn't care, he gets paid handsomely for it.

I'm just laughing because the left won't be all Grover and Karl screw over, the right will be as poor as the left, that is if they do what the big boys want. They have already won the class war, so it's a sweat shop or nothing for the rest of us, you too Tom.

You can explain to us over peanut butter and beans how Mitt saved the world. Naw cancel that, I'll be marching to Washington, want me to pick you up on the way? Have your own gas money though!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Romney is on theme, jobs ,pro -growth and Federal finances.Hopefully he'll add flat taxes . Obama is left to defend the undefendable ;blame shift ,trash talk, and concoct phony fringe issues.

I guess he can take heart in the fact that Sarko lost to the commie Hollande in France today. Why go into austerity when there are still German Euros to spend ?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Why is anyone talking about vaginas? Why not prostates? This is the silliest election cycle I think I've ever seen.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 7, 2012, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Why is anyone talking about vaginas? Why not prostates?
    Hello again, Steve:

I don't know how you missed it, but right wing states are passing LAWS that require a foreign object be put all UP INSIDE the vaginas of women who are seeking a legal abortion.. They're NOT passing laws about prostates..

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did the contraceptives not work at all? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old girl.I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 17th of March.Later I too Unwanted 72 pill on the evening of the 19th of March.A week later,I had protected sex with him yesterday i.e. 24th of March. Everything went fine until the condom ripped apart while he was inside me and...

Old foms of contraceptives [ 2 Answers ]

Well I did'nt know where to ask this question. I'm writing a compare and contrast paper on contraceptives from now and the old ones, I don't know if that made sense? But well if anyone knows and could help me? Thank you very much :)

Can my mom find out I got birth control contraceptives? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm cosigned with my mom on insurance, and it covered birth control contraceptives that I purchased. Will the insurance let my mom know this? Or is there a way that she could find out? Like does it impose an additional fee or anything? Thank in advance!

Middle School Contraceptives [ 33 Answers ]

Apparently a school in Maine is offering the middle school students the CHOICE to take birth control pills. The big issue though, is that it is without parental consent. What is your beliefs on this? I feel that it should be fine. The students are going to do it anyway, so the school is going...

Oral contraceptives [ 4 Answers ]

I use oral contraceptives 21days for 7months,one of my friend said her doctor said u should break body after use these tablet for 6months,means use pills for 6months,break for 6months & start after 6monthbreak again,can u help me.

View more questions Search