Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2010, 07:43 AM

You may be surprised. I think she has probably been thinking the same thing. More than likely you both have outgrown each other.

She probably wanted out as much as you did. Good Luck
    Fixer12 Posts: 180, Reputation: 4

Sep 10, 2010, 10:21 PM

I wish I could explain to everyone how hard this is. I feel horrible. I have pretty much been crying or on the virge of crying all day. I never meant to hurt her. I care about her so much.
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Sep 11, 2010, 05:44 AM

So are you crying because you feel sorry for her or yourself?

Of course she will be upset. But leave her alone. She needs time to work through losing the relationship.
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2010, 09:08 AM

She is probably on her way to finding someone who lives in the same vicinity and I think you have already moved on also.
    Fixer12 Posts: 180, Reputation: 4

Sep 17, 2010, 08:55 AM

Ever since all of this has happened, I miss her so much. I am wondering if I made I a mistake. I have given it a week now, and she is all I think about everyday, and every morning when I wake up. Yes, sometimes I can get my mind off it, but I miss it. We have been part of eachothers life for so long. Would it be worth getting back together?
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Sep 17, 2010, 09:15 AM

No, please try to tough it out. Second guessing and doubts are totally normal, but read back your own posts. You were not happy in this relationship for long time.

It will take more then one week to get over it. Stay strong.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 09:21 AM

Let her move on. She is growing away from you. No Contact

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend took her life last week. How can I talk to her now that she is gone [ 34 Answers ]

It's all so unbelivable. I'm 35 years old and I have never in my life time known love, until I meet her. She meant so very much to me in so many different ways. We were only together for about 8 months before she went but I knew the moment we meet that I wanted to spend all my life with her. ...

How much time and how many days out of the week do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

How much time do you spend with your boyfriend or girlfriend and how many days out of the week do you see your boyfriend or girlfriend? I know it varies, but I think that if you both live in the same proximity (30 min or less) you should still be able to see each other at least twice a week or...

Girlfriend attacked me this week. Should I break up? [ 30 Answers ]

I need some advice here. My g/f and I have been through a crazy 4 years. It has been a cycle of break up, get back together for those years and when we are apart its no longer than a week. Well my g/f has been nagging, disrespecting me, and treating me like a doormat. Due to this On Saturday...

Girlfriend asked for a 2 week break [ 6 Answers ]

Delete...

View more questions Search