Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teastalk Posts: 299, Reputation: 21

Mar 27, 2009, 10:50 PM
    How much time and how many days out of the week do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend?
    How much time do you spend with your boyfriend or girlfriend and how many days out of the week do you see your boyfriend or girlfriend?

I know it varies, but I think that if you both live in the same proximity (30 min or less) you should still be able to see each other at least twice a week or so.

What do you think about this scenario:
    A couple meet weekly and see each other for 2.5 hours from 8:30pm to 11:00pm on Sunday night where they watch TV together and that's it.

At first I thought it was a decent set-up, but I don't think any activity can be done at that time; most shops and malls close at 9pm. Also, no one should be that super busy...
    slow man Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Mar 28, 2009, 12:03 AM
    That sounds more like an affair than a relationship.
    sarah63 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 12:08 AM

I agree with slowman. If there was a relationship you should be able to meet each other more often, for more time and at different hours... it just sounds a bit suspicious. But what about other type of contact, like phone calls or sms? How long has this relationship been going on? Maybe some more info will help us give you better advice! :)

Mar 28, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Phone calls daily for maybe 5 min. where he would say he's tired or has work to do. He works and goes to school.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 08:14 AM

Two people should work together to make time for each other, but every couple has different needs. That's what makes working together so important.

Apr 11, 2009, 09:04 PM

How often would you like to meet your boyfriend or girlfriend and how much time would you spend with him or her on a visit?
    SkinsAddict Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2009, 05:00 AM

That's not really a relationship. At least 6 hours a week, at least is a relationship.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Well, I'm not currently in a relationship, but I'm seeing a guy,

Personally, I think that life is a balancing act at times; mostly because there are a lot of relationships that needs attention and care (family, friends, etc) and I also work 3 days a week, go to school full time and that guy and I we live in different towns. But I'll admit that at times I do go out of my way to make time for him and at other times it just falls naturally into place.

How much time would I like to spend; that differs, but I do think its nice to see him a couple of days out the week. (usually a couple of days in a row, because of the distance)

I'm guessing the hypothetical relationship in the OP is yours, it does sound more like an affair, or a friendship. If the lack of time with this guy bothers you... maybe you should talk to him about it... or maybe you have?

How much time should a couple spend together during a week? WELL, that's up to each couple, like Tal said; peoples needs vary, some think that one night a week is enough others need more time.

I don't know if this is the type of answer you were looking for, I do hope it was of some help though ;)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 06:36 AM

Relationships are all about compromise. Each person can be busy with they daily day to day activity(job/school/kids) but if you want to be with someone you will find and make time for them.

Me and my fiancé used to live 40 minutes away from each other so would only see one another on the weekends. That was hard for us because we would have like to each other everyday. Now we leave together but I know a ldr was hard of the both of us.

So this question your asking isn't a simple question nor one in general because your going get different responses. So if you want to se whoever your seeing more or less you need to talk to him or her.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 12, 2009, 07:56 AM
    My boyfriend, now husband we were together every waking moment that we were not working. We still spemd bunches of time together. There is something fishy, maybe you are one of two maybe three relationships this perosn is having. Or maybe not trying to be rude they are just not that into you
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Apr 14, 2009, 03:18 PM

My boyfriend and I spend as much time as we can together, usually 4 days/nights a week. We miss each other terribly when we are not together, but I think the time away keeps the flame burning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

HEAVY PERIOD FOR 3 DAYS it normally lasts a week! [ 2 Answers ]

My period just came on, I've been feeling sick in the morning at some point, and gipping. But I got my period, it was 3 day when normally its a week long and was quite heavy not really bad but not light either, now its just stopped all of a sudden? Could I be pregnant?

My girlfriend took her life last week. How can I talk to her now that she is gone [ 34 Answers ]

It's all so unbelivable. I'm 35 years old and I have never in my life time known love, until I meet her. She meant so very much to me in so many different ways. We were only together for about 8 months before she went but I knew the moment we meet that I wanted to spend all my life with her. ...

Safest days or week for sex? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering when will be the safest day or week to have you know with my partne... we always use condoms and we wanter to try not using them but I'm not yet taking pills though... so I was just wondering how it like you know with condoms but I'm just so curious how do we know its safe?...

Girlfriend attacked me this week. Should I break up? [ 30 Answers ]

I need some advice here. My g/f and I have been through a crazy 4 years. It has been a cycle of break up, get back together for those years and when we are apart its no longer than a week. Well my g/f has been nagging, disrespecting me, and treating me like a doormat. Due to this On Saturday...

Girlfriend asked for a 2 week break [ 6 Answers ]

Delete...

View more questions Search