Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsung90 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 04:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by positiveparent View Post
    I can understand you feel hurt, but shes told you theres no hope for you and her, if you arent already in NC then do so now, youll get over her, in time these things take time but while youre hanging around her like a love sick puppy all youll feel is hurt.

Get on with your life, go out meet other people, the internet is ruining the once fine art of relationships.

Really you need to go NC, and stick to it, you will not begin to recover until you do.

Youre chasing a lost cause.

Shes not going to miraculously change her mind shes made it clear she doesnt want to...

Be good to yourself. Go NC. NOW!!
    What is NC?
    samsung90 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 04:14 AM

Thanks guys. Very much appreciated.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2010, 04:24 AM

NC means No Contact, and its done by stopping all means of communications with her, and that means all, so you can get over the shock, and disappointment, of a break up, and all the feelings that go with them. That gives you a chance to rebuild your own life and enjoy doing your own think without her.

You can get your dignity, and self respect back by, getting off the pity pot, and doing things for yourself, and not have your whole life wrapped around HER!!

Break ups happen to us ALL, and we ALL ,make mistakes, but we grow and learn from them, and are better for it. Sucks for sure, and hurts like hell, but we grow beyond that. So will you in time.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    NC means No Contact, and its done by stopping all means of communications with her, and that means all, so you can get over the shock, and disappointment, of a break up, and all the feelings that go with them. That gives you a chance to rebuild your own life and enjoy doing your own think without her.

You can get your dignity, and self respect back by, getting off the pity pot, and doing things for yourself, and not have your whole life wrapped around HER!!

Break ups happen to us ALL, and we ALL ,make mistakes, but we grow and learn from them, and are better for it. Sucks for sure, and hurts like hell, but we grow beyond that. So will you in time.
    NC is what you should be doing.
    Christina420 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 08:23 PM
    Honestly.. if you want her back.. don't talk to her at all.. completely write her out of you life.. if you have her number in you phone, change her name to DoNotCallOrTxt... so when you look at it, you'll think twice.. she is so dumb to do this.. emails that were sent before her, are your own business.. its not your fault and you should never have to apologize for something that she isn't apart of.. I know it is hard, and will be hard to not talk to her, but you need to get a rebound for now... or you need to do something to keep your mind off it.. go to the gym or something... get a little buff and shell probably come crawling back..
    Hope this helps..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 3yr old doesn't talk [ 3 Answers ]

My child is about to turn 3 in January and only says a couple of words. When he turned 2 he wasn't saying any words so I enrolled him into full-time childcare hoping it would help, he has since learnt about a dozen words including the word mom. He has had hearing tests which have been normal and...

In love, she's getting manipulated by her parents. She doesn't know anymore. [ 420 Answers ]

I'm sorry this is long, but I really need advice this is eating away at me. so we have been dating for almost 9 months, we hit it off like wild fire. Everything went well. We near christmas time (which was 4 months in) and her mother, who is not a very nice person to being with. Went irate over...

She's doesn't seem happy. [ 12 Answers ]

Well, I have a girlfriend and we've been going out for about 2 weeks now and I really like her, but for some reason it feels like were drifting apart. She tells me she's glad were together but she doesn't seem like she's happy at all. What should I do?

She's Loves you but doesn't want to be in Love [ 15 Answers ]

My questions involves a long distance relationship. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 4 months now and it was going great up until about last week. We got into a couple disagreements 2 days in a row and that threw us through a spin. She has told me she wants to be with me, and...

View more questions Search