Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsmhero1280 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 08:08 PM

Let her come to you bro... you have been doing good so far... if she wants to come back then she will...

Mar 19, 2009, 08:09 PM
    Don't think of it as her coming back because you might give yourself false hope

Just play it cool and let her know that you still have feelings

Mar 19, 2009, 08:11 PM
    I'm in the no contact state of my situation and it sux.. I really love and miss her but the last time we talked I told her exactly how I felt and haven't called her since... hopefully she will call me and if not then its probably best this way... for her... and I have no choice but to accept it..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 20, 2009, 08:06 PM
    You don't have to keep posting the same question over, just give us feedback on one thread as its really confusing keeping all your questions straight.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 20, 2009, 08:11 PM
    so now basically were back to being friends but what I'm wondering is is this a sign that she maybe still might want to be together or are we just going to stay friends now?
    Sorry, sounds like that's all she wants, friends without the romance.

what should I do in each situation because I really love this girl and I want to be with her again?
    You need time, and space, to put this into perspective, and you cannot be friends while you want more.

That's a recipe for disaster, hurt feelings, misunderstanding, and misery, and pain.
    Monty36 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Could these be signs that my ex might still want to be together?
    Threads merged yet again.

We were best friends for three years then dated for five months. As of right now were broken up but still "friends" but I think she might be showing signs she's still interested in a future relationship. 1. After two weeks of no contact she finally spoke to me saying how she misses us talking. 2. we've started talking like were friends again (She's not friends with any of her other ex's) 3. She out of the blue at four in the morning text me thanking me for always being there for her when she needs me 4. I saw her the other night and she told me how she's missed seeing me and when I saw her she acted like nothing bad (the breakup) ever happened between us. Do these seem like signs that she's still interested to anyone else? What do you guys think?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 03:52 PM

No I don't, I think she's treating you like a friend because that's what you have said you wanted to be.

If she wanted to be back with you she'd say so, until she does this I would assume, for your heart and head, that she doesn't and that she just wants to be friends.

I would just like to say that if you still have these feelings though, you are not ready to be friends and that you are only messing with your own head by being around her.
    Monty36 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Hey two more thing I left out about my "signs" is that when we broke up she said that she "wants to go back to being friends for now, but that doesn't mean forever" I know that probably doesn't mean much but she is also still wearing the promise ring that I gave her?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 05:33 PM

Yeah, I think you should hang your hopes on the whims of a woman that may or may not come back to you.

Come on!! You need to stop looking at her hand or her face or anything else, to say the VERY least you are still emotionally invested in this girl and because of this you need to go NC (No Contact) OR you can continue to see her and prolong your own pain, your choice.
    Oracle10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 10:00 PM

As others have said, give her space. This doesn't mean avoiding her, but it does mean not pressuring her. As a girl who has asked for space on a few occasions, this is what I'd want.

Hang out if he wants to hang out, but don't bring up relationship stuff. Take her to the movies or someplace where she can relax and enjoy the moment. Keep your communication to her casual so she feels like you're still looking out for her, but not pressuring her. Follow that until she makes a decision. It's tough waiting it out. If you really love her, she's worth waiting for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend wants space but tells me she is still in love with me. [ 61 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm currently going through a rough stretch. My girlfriend of a year and a half told me two days ago that she still loves me but needs space. The past month was really good for us, no fighting, and just enjoying our time together. Five days before she asked for space she said she...

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love in a time of Cholera. How long would you wait for love? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I was in a 7+ year relationship with a man I met while overseas, we fell in love instantly and kept in touch after our brief encounter, till finally we started to plan my trip to his country for a 3 month stay - I was prepared to do it, I was deeply in...

View more questions Search