Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 03:52 AM
    hi guys

YEA RED, I love to hear your good news well I apply 2X daily to my entire body and 3-4 times daily on my face and neck. My face is now starting to catch up with my high yellow neck with a few dark patches close to my ear I think its because my hair kept rushing on my face and rubbed of some of the mono, so I solved that problem by braiding my hair in cornrows so its all pushed back in an effort to maximize me results, I think at this rate ill be like beonces in about 2-3 months being realistic.

lighterrr
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 30, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hi guys

YEA RED, i love to hear your good news well i apply 2X daily to my entire body and 3-4 times daily on my face and neck. My face is now starting to catch up with my high yellow neck with a few dark patches close to my ear i think its because my hair kept rushing on my face and rubbed of some of the mono, so i solved that problem by braiding my hair in cornrows so its all pushed back in an effort to maximize me results, i think at this rate ill be like beonces in about 2-3 months being realistic.

lighterrr
    Hey I think you should ease up on applying it three to four times a day on your face and neck. I mean why would you apply it even MORE times on your face, which is FAR more sensitive than your body and prone to hyperpigmentation from over-doing it?

Try twice a day, maybe even three (that's pushing it), but not four! Come on! Lol. I know you're really anxious and impatient to get your dream complexion, but this is the reason why most people's depigging quests turn into disaster--rushing things, and putting on too much of the product/cream. The time it takes is worth it. Just take your time with this... there's no rush. You'll get there--In the end it will be worth it.

I'm just trying to look out for you. Just my opinion, do what you want. :)
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2008, 03:17 PM
    So true Vicky, thank you for reminding me.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 30, 2008, 08:52 PM
    Hi guys,

My face just started peeling... again. LIke my chin and my mouth area is starting to peel and my skin feels dry again. Ill let you all know when this part is over, when I get my lighter skin...

Jul 30, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Hi Red, what are you putting on the peeling skin?

Jul 30, 2008, 09:11 PM
    HI MissJ,
    I put mono on it twice a day... sometimes I add like coco butter to make it smooth down and not look so bad. I can't do it a lot because I have oily skin and oil plus cocoa butter = pimples. I am starting to put lotion so it can keep it moisturized... and sunscreen in the day time. Should I try something else?
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 09:57 AM
    hey vicki

thank you for being the voice of reason, I was pushing it and being a little to aggressive, but like a good student I have learnt my lesson, I will only apply to my face 2X daily. So how is your mono journey coming along vicki

thanks for the tips and updates

lighterrr

Jul 31, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    HI MissJ,
    I put mono on it twice a day.....sometimes I add like coco butter to make it smooth down and not look so bad. I can't do it a lot because I have oily skin and oil plus cocoa butter = pimples. I am starting to put lotion so it can keep it moisturized..........and sunscreen in the day time. Should I try something else?
    Oh no I think you're doing just fine. Its just that I'm using vasiline intensive care with spf of 15 for lotion, I'm using sunblock on top of that when I go outside. But sikn is still pretty dry.

Jul 31, 2008, 01:58 PM
    YEa, I know. Its like those dry patchy areas soak up all the lotion. Its like no matter what you put on it, its still dry and scally. You know what, I was actually thinking about putting some vaseline on it but was afraid to because of my oily skin. :(. Tomorrow, I have an appoinment to go get on some accutane and hopefully, it does the ttrick. I'll let your all know how that goes.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 1, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    So true Vicky, thank you for reminding me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hey vicki

thank you for being the voice of reason, i was pushing it and being a little to aggresive, but like a good student i have learnt my lesson, i will only apply to my face 2X daily. so how is your mono journey coming along vicki

thanks for the tips and updates

lighterrr
    No prob you guys, just be careful.

The mono I have, is peeling me, but I'd rather get an already made cream (I have powder mixed with lotion). So, yeah. I think it would actually work faster because they probably know better how to measure the percentage and what to add, etc.
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 08:31 AM
    Hey guys

My face chest and neck are high yellow I have stopped applying mono, because those areas are lightening up so fast, my back began to peel with some white spots, so I am easying up their also, only applying mono to my legs and arms right now, I am trying to live up to my new moto of taking it nice and slow.. love all your updates don't stop, as I will continue to share my experience

lighterrr

Aug 1, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Im this close to crying, everyone's peeling but me. I want to peel, and my 20% still has not arrived. This delayed shipping crap is going to cost me in the long run. This was the same crap that was going on with herbal inn, only they were in the USA.
    I received my first order 10 days after I placed it, and my second order I placed the next day after my first is now 14 days late and its still not here! Anyone else having this issue with monobenzone.net?

Aug 1, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Awww, missj don't be upset. From my experience it took a week after me ordering my mono for it to get to me. Keep in mind, I live in the southern part of LouisianA. It took me like 1-2 weeks for my skin to peel. It does make you antsy like it made me. I was waiting everyday for the package to come in. Just take your time... its going to be all good.
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Aug 2, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    I am still going through the nasty stage of peeling and leathery skin ( Elbows and elbows joint). My hands became so DARK especially between my fingers!! And I don't see any sign of peeling. I hate the fact that my skin became VERY rough but I am hanging on because as they always say " beauty hurts!"

I know we suppose to turn dark a little but in my case I went from high yellow to light brown and I am still applying it just hoping to get my hands color back as it was or lighter :(... Please let me know how is't going with all of you

Also, If I would apply it to my back will it also peel?

Aug 2, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Yes, its very hard and fustrating to be on mono at time dealing with the skin. My scary part is I haven't be getting any results bad/good on m body at all. From what I know from others, YES everywhere you apply mono it will peel and that's a fact. Does the areas actually hurt or is it just unsightly and inconventiant? I know first hand it is to go from yellow to light brown and YOU know the difference too. I just want to tell you to be patient and take you time because if you rush it by apply more than needed it can turn out not good. If you have anymore questions just keep us on track. Hope I helped. GOOD LuCK
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Hi guys,

spotted I am so happy to hear from you again, don't worry you will peel soon and yes your hands will become light again, my face is finnally beginning to get lighter after the aggressive repig experience, thank god its over, msj that order is taking long have you sent them an email or called to inquire about the order, just hang in their I am sure your bottle of skin whitening will come fairly soon, red I am also pleased that your face is clearing up nicely. Well for me my back is really peeling all over, and I have a few white spots off my inner theigh, but I am still hanging in their.

lighterrr

Aug 3, 2008, 07:34 AM
    I am jeaous of you body peeling. I will have to apply it twice a day no matter what! Lol. Do you think 20% will lighten me up on my body as well as face? I am really targeting my stomach and stuff because its really dark and I want everything to match.
    Bilal_Ali Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 06:52 AM

I think it is not worry some condition for you.
    Monobenzone like thing normally may causes such white spots on skin. But it is skin care never take it light.
    It is not necessorily only thing that such white spots on the skin are due to the reaction of the Monobenzone. Because I recently searched many common skin conditions which may causes white spots on skin .
    There in nothing to be afraid by the name of white spot skin diseases. In which are more disease are minor one like white scars due to the enjury etc.
    Anyhow I thing such white spots on the skin are not so serious or dangerous thing.
    -Winter- Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 10:49 AM

Calm down,just take your time.. Dont't Stress your Body (he's already in a Chaos Battle.. ) with the negative's mood...

For your well mind,use some powder make-up to match up the tone difference of your skin.
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 01:13 PM

Where did you guys order your mono?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

White spots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old and since puberty I've had fordyce (white little spots) all over my penis... and I really hate them!! Surely there is some way that I can get these spots removed or lasered? It would do a lot foe my confidance. Can anyone help me??

White spots with benoquin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have been using benoquin for a year and since 4 months ago my skin started showing up some white spots. I still want to get more benoquin but the white spots are really horrible, it looks like a have a disease. I want to do anything to re-pegiment the white spots. Can you help me out ?

White spots on nipples. [ 1 Answers ]

My periods are late. Haven't had a period for just under 2 months. I'm getting symptoms. Plus getting these white spots I my breasts around my nipples. Also nipples kind of sting and go erect a lot. Anyone ever had this? On just one boob? The spots? I did a test last week it was negative. How can ...

Monobenzone (benoquin), Benzylarbutin (BA) makes hair white like albino? [ 1 Answers ]

Don't u think th application of thez 2 toxicants actually kills not only melanin bt its seed : melonocytes? Now melanin and melonocytes is also responsibble 4 our hair colour and nails and lips, nipples colours and those 2 toxicants actually kills th melanocytes only, Don't u think it will destroy...

White spots on arms. [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone could help me, I have been getting these medium white spots on my arms. I'm not sure what it is. Its not dry spots, it is as smooth as the rest of my arms. Do I have some kind of illness?

View more questions Search