Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stilllearning Posts: 56, Reputation: 4

Sep 10, 2007, 01:05 AM
    Just another update, some of you may have seen this coming, I kind of did to..

She has threatened to beat the S**t out of me if I didn't call her back in 20 minutes. She wrecked the car the next day. Then the following day she told me she had a miscarriage. This last one really upset me, for one was it mine and for 2 is she lying. More than likely she is lying, after 12 years together and we have never had anything happen before. Its not bothering me anymore because I just don't believe her. And while I was crying at first she sounded emotionless over the phone.

Now that I have internet and a phone to replace hers, Tuesday the car goes out of my name and I get my life back... that is if she isn't done with me. Im getting the key to the hosue and not giving her my new phone number.

I can't believe all of this is happening, I know what's going on with her, its mental, her past is catching up with her and she is losing control of me. She is going to have some rough times ahead as her car is damaged and she is close to losing her job. But she left, there is nothing more for me to do.

Sep 10, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Thanks for the support...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 11, 2007, 05:24 AM
    She will get over it, but watch your back. She sounds like a vindictive nut.

Sep 19, 2007, 12:10 AM
    Another update guys. I just bought a new motorcycle. Really shouldn't have and actually went in not expecting to get approved but I did. It has really help me over the past week. It's a black beautiful street bike and everywhere I go I get into conversations with people .which is what I need!! Its reallly boosting my confidence, I can now talk to women! Something I was horrible at before but now... im not so bad after all.

The girls love it, I love it. My girl doesn't know yet. The past few days has been more of the same except now I'm getting mad at her, anger has its uses and right now its helping me see through the BS.

She now has to prove to me that she wants to work on things instead of ordering me to things then getting mad about it when I don't do as she says. Im felling better still have a lot to work through but right now I'm having fun working and riding. A nice calm drama free simple life which is all I wanted. She can join me if she wants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Learning Guitar [ 26 Answers ]

I would like to learn guitar this year, just a few questions though. Is it very hard to learn and is the equipment really expensive. also what the best way to learn from a teacher a book or a computer program?

I'm learning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've just started wrestling and I'm not the best any advice

Distance learning [ 2 Answers ]

Would like to know if it's possible to get a DBA by distance learning

Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do a management course form distance learning institute in bangalore,please suggest any good ,top institute in distace learning,is distance learning useful ,is it good for career aspect. :confused: please reply as oon as possible to my mail id [email protected]/FONT]:):)

View more questions Search